[Albion] Season Ticket Holders - are you going tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you going to the Wolves game?

• Yes, yes!

Votes: 192 57.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 141 42.3%

• Total voters

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Not going to risk it. Can't afford to get Covid before Xmas as need to collect daughter from north London and bring her home for Christmas.

Shame but family needs must.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Assuming the majority of the reported 3k Wolves fans make it, I’m going for 16k tonight ,,,if I count the south and north can someone do east and west

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just did a lateral flow test and negative so setting off shortly.

In our family group of 3, 2 going, 1 sacrificing so that the other 2 don't have to use public transport - so close to the current poll rate of two-thirds going

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just did a lateral flow test and negative so setting off shortly.

Did the same, tested positive. Just got back from Bexhill as was the nearest PCR test site to Crowborough that had availability.

Transfered my ticket to the guy I sit next to so hopefully it will get used.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did the same, tested positive. Just got back from Bexhill as was the nearest PCR test site to Crowborough that had availability.

Transfered my ticket to the guy I sit next to so hopefully it will get used.

Arsebiscuits. Hope PCR comes back negative

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So far - very high level of mask wearing on the trains [emoji106]

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Finally decided no. Put the family first. Not spending £25 on BT for one game. Not getting blamed for putting football over a family Christmas if I get it!!!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Got back from.work too late, annoying as presumed it was 8pm ko which I could have probably made. Harveys on the sofa for me. Well done to all those going bearing in mind everything else

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Having read the first few responses, I’m glad I decided to stay away longer.

It’s no good doing multiple lateral flow tests if you’re unwell. Get a PCR as it picks it up earlier. Don’t go until you know it’s not covid. Don’t go if you’ve had contact with someone with covid. How bloody simple could it be? No wonder the thing just keeps spreading!

End of rant. I’m back to my cave now…..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
About 30-40% on the concourse in West Lower I reckon. Poor really, although much better than last few weeks. Zero effort at “encouragement” by the stewards.

Agreed - WSU concourses are low. But most eating / drinking. There is a lot of free space though to maintain 2M or so

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports