Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls fans on Soccer AM - Now!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
unless you have any thing constructive to say dont say anything at all i like the way i type and if you dont like it i don't give a shit this website is about opinions not piss taking:salute:

hello mate - i agree with you 100% that however people write is down to them................

HOWEVER, the bit where you say this website is "not about piss taking" couldn't be further from the truth!! ;) :lolol:

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
hello mate - i agree with you 100% that however people write is down to them................

HOWEVER, the bit where you say this website is "not about piss taking" couldn't be further from the truth!! ;) :lolol:

cheers mate its just that one or two people that piss me of we have had some positive comments as well and i thank them some times a bit of piss taking is good but getin personall about it is just out of order:clap2:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
cheers mate its just that one or two people that piss me of we have had some positive comments as well and i thank them some times a bit of piss taking is good but getin personall about it is just out of order:clap2:

Trust me mate there are some total and utter cock juggling thunder ****s on this site unfortunately.... the more time you spend on here the more you can tell who they are and jump straight past their post.

(the IGNORE facilty is pukka ;) )

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Trust me mate there are some total and utter cock juggling thunder ****s on this site unfortunately.... the more time you spend on here the more you can tell who they are and jump straight past their post.

(the IGNORE facilty is pukka ;) )

i think iv met a lot of them allready i dont even think most of them like football:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here