Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls fans on Soccer AM - Now!

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Do you know, the same old shit gets peddled on here after every appearance by OUR FANS on Soccer AM.
Well done guys and thanks for representing the club. For what its worth I was on there about 3 years ago and got pretty much the same response on here then. I found the day most enjoyable and its all lighted hearted fun.
Why are some people so critical, its just a laugh FFS!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Personally, I didn't even notice the Albion fans. The Soccerette was absolutely tremendous!!! :bowdown:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
... seems like you know who these people are and just want to lay into them to be honest. ...
No I don't know them which is rather the point. However it's all about opinions, I watch bits of SoccerAm most Saturdays and the Fans of the Week always make me cringe. But like you say, for some people it's a bit of a laugh and if people want to do it then fair enough. I'm just saying how they appear TO ME - it would be a boring world if we all thought the same.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
he is in fact a Rozzer, and not Gay!

I take a bit of offence here. Moronic grunting retards? There was a Director of a major national building contracter, a sales director, 2 teenage lads and a Policeman amongst that lot on Saturday, when excatly did we grunt?

We had to dress in full kit, we were asked to make as much noise as possible at the appropriate times, and as far as I am aware, it was the first time any of us had been on live TV and asked questions which we had to answer "off the cuff"

Not quite so FAT??? :rolleyes: TV adds pounds dontcha know.

And they do not "want to find people who come over as boorish, ugly losers desparate to appear on telly". They accept applications from fans who want to be on the show, and make them feel welcome, and really want them to enjoy the day, and feel part of the show.

They have a set of QPR and Brenford fans "on call" should the fans of the week fail to arrive, or turn up totally hung over form the night before.

For what it's worth, we had a scream, we met Ricky Hatton, had a kick about with Roberto Di Matteo, and scored more goals in the thing at the end than anyone else.

Very sorry if we were not your type, maybe we wouldn't like you either if we knew anything about you.

You were a credit to your club.........................

Thats if your club was ''The Fat Moronic grunting retard Club''

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
i am and i work with albion in the community and im an aspiring coach working my way up :clap2::clap2:

I was at the Worthing Soccer School today and Charlie Oatway was asking who it was that was on Soccer AM. Let him know when you see him next.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Soccer AM? Is that STILL on?

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham

One thing that struck me when watching the catwalk is that shouldn't coaches set a good example to the players by making an effort to be fit?
at least i making an effort to do something with my life except take the piss out of people that are far better than you and if you have to know i just getin over a bad injury and lost fitness and i am trying to get back so think before you say that you stupid ignorant t:censored:

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
at least i making an effort to do something with my life except take the piss out of people that are far better than you and if you have to know i just getin over a bad injury and lost fitness and i am trying to get back so think before you say that you stupid ignorant t:censored:

Full stops, spelling ... Tsk !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here