Say Murray Scores...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He can score a consolation after CMS et al have smacked 5 past Speroni at the other end...see how much he celebrates that.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
The trouble is it happens all too often, a player transfers to a rival and scores. I remember Micky Bloody Thomas doing it to us for Swansea at the Goldstone

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Is he a cert to start then? I thought he had been warming his arse on the bench since the start of the season. Mind you its a no brainer really if your Freedman, Murray will be gagging to start and really fired up for this one. All adds to the flavour I suppose, can see a few season tickets being revoked if a bit of badge kissing goes on if he does score.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
hehehe

Attachments

• imagesCAUCHJWV.jpg
    imagesCAUCHJWV.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 130

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
These things happen peeps, Ian wright scored against us and kissed the @rsenal bagde.:tosser:

Glen Murray scored the goals that got you where you are now,get over it that said I doubt he will go mental if he scores but would I love him to kiss the Palace badge in front of you all:p:rave::clap2:
Why would he want to get shite on his lips?

He might have scored some of the goals that got us to the championship, but all this shit we got from the palace fans when he signed for you. I know one of the guys from the removal firm that has helped move stuff from brighton to croydon, murray never wanted to leave the albion, it was more that the club didnt want him anymore.

I thought he still lived in the Brighton area - perhaps they just moved his ego.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports