Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Say Murray Scores...

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
HEAVEN FORBID

but say he scores at any point during the ALBION VICTORY,

and just turns round and doesn't celebrate overly... (possible?)

would he salvage a tiny bit of respect from you?

or do you think he'd celebrate wildly like an idiot, thus earning himself endless hatred and vitriol worse than it is already, and possibly southern sid STORMING the pitch to plant the nut on him?

just wondering

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
I think we all know the answer to that. Wouldnt be surprised if he had a slogan on his tshirt ready, but he isnt goint to get the chance to score

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think he would be mobbed by his team mates before he can carry out any wild celebrations (if he wanted to). I actually think he would be quite muted though, mainly because he lives in the area and knows that while he is disliked now, he could be properly chased out of town should he do anything too dramatic. The abuse he's in for, I actually think he would be justified celebrating in front of us, but I know most other fans would explode with rage at this

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Murray has no respect, if he score's he will piss his pant's with excitement after the abuse he would have just received

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I dont have a massive issue with him at present because I understand the reasons on both sides as to why he is no longer with us, however I would gain more respect from him if he scored and did not celebrate.

That said, if I was playing and getting serious abuse the whole game and scored, I dont know whether I could hold myself back from celebrating!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
dunno about that but, if he tries to swap shirts with someone after the game, i hope he is reminded that you only get one chance in life to wear the stripes...

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Ideal scenario for those who like a happy ending - we tonk them 4-0 to the good by 89 minutes, murray gets a flukey one off his arse or something, turns and walks away mouthing 'i'm sorry' at the brighton bench. we get our result, he gets to demonstrate his unending regret at leaving us... and maybe less people give him massive evils or shout 'c***' in the street. which i presume occasionally happens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here