Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - Go green for Leeds game?

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Cant be there tomorrow/sat but I saw this evolve from Woodchip, as i was online at that moment. Good luck and bloody well done to you all.
Football is the winner. Up the Albion and go for it Plymouth. Go Green and give em hell!:bhasign:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
for those of you on twitter .
now we are only hours away from the leeds game we all need to get on twitter and get this story national . its time to give the final push and if we all BOMBARD twitter , im sure it will really make a difference . get the stats to RT using #savepafc.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lol. And a rousing chorus of "Cheer up Peter Reid. Oh what can it mean? "?

Will be interesting to get a Ridsdale song or two going. To see if Leeds would join in...

Fork off Peter Ridsdale
Oh what can it mean
You're a
Fat greedy bastard and you'll
Never be Greeeeeen

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
We definitely need a variation of Build a Bonfire for tomorrow (tonight). Who is the other main culprit, besides Ridsdale? Heaney?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Green doesn't suit the older man. I will be wearing a black fleece and pretending it is green

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don't you support London Irish? Couldn't you wear one of their tops?

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Good point....I think it's in the " put winter clothes away for summer" bag in the loft.

Goes off hunting down sweatshirts

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
I'll be handing out balloons outside the West stand tonight (assuming the traffic is better than on Wednesday!) from 7pm, come and grab em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here