Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

save are gap LANCING web site is not happy with BHA this week.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Who are save? And why are they gap?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Interesting photo they use for their home page. Did they just type 'deer' into google images, or is it actually just muntjac deer on the site.
These are an invader species and are considered a massive pest.

Muntjac deer are a threat to our wildlife | Mail Online

article-0-016CE16B0000044D-430_468x520.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Honestly, that site is laughable. The Albion have addressed the one valid concern re waste in the latest submission. Permission WILL be given if there is any justice.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I note they are referring to it as Lancing village now!!!!!!!

Reptile removal? I didn't think there were any plans to knock any houses down!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Interesting photo they use for their home page. Did they just type 'deer' into google images, or is it actually just muntjac deer on the site.
These are an invader species and are considered a massive pest.

Muntjac deer are a threat to our wildlife | Mail Online

article-0-016CE16B0000044D-430_468x520.jpg
I hope they paid for the picture of a lizard on this page:
Brighton and Hove Albion Training Ground | Save Our Gap
Viviparous Lizard Photos, Viviparous Lizard Images | NaturePhoto-CZ
Presumably this chap Pavel Krasensky is a nature photographer that works exclusively in and around LANCING.
Although why there's a picture of a woman running in Canada on there is anyone's guess. Probably a mistake, I mean, an easy mistake to make, these are truthful people.
Recreation - City of Spruce Grove

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I assume, can't recall seeing it, but was there a support mechanism to register with, website, email?... he mentions 80 objection letters, how many in support from Lancing Albion fans.... there are quite a few of them....

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Great detective work!

I hope they paid for the picture of a lizard on this page:
Brighton and Hove Albion Training Ground | Save Our Gap
Viviparous Lizard Photos, Viviparous Lizard Images | NaturePhoto-CZ
Presumably this chap Pavel Krasensky is a nature photographer that works exclusively in and around LANCING.
Although why there's a picture of a woman running in Canada on there is anyone's guess. Probably a mistake, I mean, an easy mistake to make, these are truthful people.
Recreation - City of Spruce Grove

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I do love this comment on there

"I do think any exercise is a good thing ….though if it (ie the building of a new football training site) has a significant impact on the general health of an area… for example by increased traffic, an increased number of “rough” football characters pacing the streets, then this is a worry"

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I notice how on the video there is not a single person walking their dog or going for a stroll.

I really think someone should make a video of the field with the rubbish and no one around, then cut in video with kids talking about their footballing dreams etc ending with the tagline 'Save our dreams' :laugh:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of Gap Activists were busy trying to get hold of a load of Aardvarks & Flamingos to herd into their beautiful scrubland...

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
i like to picture of the deer shame it would get runover getting across the dual carriageway also no pictures of the building waste thats been dumped on the site for years,very one sided picture.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Although Lancing is home to a lot of BHA fans, let's not beat around the bush - the place is an absolute armpit of a town. They could build whatever they wanted there and it would have no effect one way or the other, the place will still be shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here