Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian cowards

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
we're all different....just grasp the fact ...it really makes the whole scene so much easier to deal with...:thumbsup:

Well if you live in Oz where nothing really bad ever happens and the whole world's a backpacker theme park, then that's probably a valid point of view :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
A friend of mine - a Japanese lad - married a Russian woman. Before the wedding he went over there to meet her family. He was walking along the road with his wife to be and her mother when two guys crossed the street, came up to him and punched him in the face. No reason given.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've studied a lot of footage and there's no doubt the Russians were pumped full of drugs, not recreational like coke but steroids that give them a feeling of invincibility. W@nkers.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well if you live in Oz where nothing really bad ever happens and the whole world's a backpacker theme park, then that's probably a valid point of view :thumbsup:

hardly old boy......Oz is reasonably muti-cultural.....english , aboriginal , greek , vietnamese , lebanese , croatian , somalian , sudanese , italian all have large communities in the major cities....most of these communities , particularly teenage men and early 20's simply just do not get on ..........frequent gang fights in most big cities , oh and a rather large meth problem thanks to our chinese buddies.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dunno.

It doesn't make the remarks of Lebedev any less idiotic though. I mean Christ up a stick, a senior Russian government minister publically lauding and endorsing the sickening violence of the Russian fans at the weekend. It simply defies belief.

That is one seriously f**cked up country, from top to bottom. Their sportsmen and women are state-sponsored drug cheats, their fans are neo-Nazi racist hooligan thugs, and their government is a rats nest of corruption which has also managed to buy the next World Cup.

Its a nation of scumbags. I've been unfortunate enough to encounter them myself abroad on a few occasions, Russians are just vile.

They now infest Thailand and Vietnam and you are correct-they are vile. Even more so now they have money. They started invading Cyprus (as tourists) a number of years ago and their being there caused me to look for other destinations (not such a bad thing in itself) for our summer breaks. They are still there but not in the same numbers thankfully.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I've studied a lot of footage and there's no doubt the Russians were pumped full of drugs, not recreational like coke but steroids that give them a feeling of invincibility. W@nkers.

This does seem like the case, short shorts uniform black t-shirts, gum shields and if you watch them fight they nearly all take the same stance as if boxing. As threatened several months ago they trained and yes probably many are from some kind of military or militia (hope I spelt that right) back ground. They came prepared with only one aim fighting, and the reason why asking for a ban on alcohol is actually pointless in stopping them. What it may do is actually make the English realise that when the Russians do attack they will be more alert, and could possibly see them in advance and be able to just get out the way hopefully. It will be interesting to see how it all goes on Thursday. I hope the English and Welsh stand firm and get on together and not accept any Russian challenges or attacks if they occur.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Watch how the Russians stand and fight, they look trained for this unlike the English who are either just protecting themselves or unprepared yobs.

The English are reaping what they sowed, after years of tearing up towns and cities across Europe we have finally met our match. No one now cares that we are getting a bashing in the press or abroad they more than likely see at as just deserts even though those now on the receiving end are probably not to blame.

[yt]2x5Lg04vGVU[/yt]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Jesus that fat bloke takes a hiding. Why continue to beat a bloke when he is down?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I have seen first hand how well trained , fit and organised the eastern European hooligan faction are here in Plovdiv Bulgaria. The local derby between Locomotiv and Botev I witnessed will live long in the memory for the difference between the ' fans' here and those in the UK . Also the young guys you see generally on a normal day look like they have stepped out of an MMS training programme. Not to be messed with at the footy but have no problems with youths out in the evening as the city and inhabitants, male , female and the old are respected. Immigrants, Roma and the Muslim community not so much to say the least.....but unlike in the UK they keep rather quiet.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[yt]BSH2Chh1hpI[/yt]

They were only out for one thing-to seriously injure people, especially if they were English. That was no unplanned clash of hooligans.

Russian Scum.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Sounds about par for the course.
I've said it before on here on unrelated threads, I've encountered Russians mainly when I've been on holiday in Turkey, Tunisia and Egypt. They are without exception the most obnoxious, rude, boorish set of people I have come across. The sense of entitlement, the superiority complex, the arrogance and rudeness I've seen towards staff and fellow holidaymakers truly does set them apart. I don't know if its because the ones who can afford to travel are serial wankers, but that's what it seems like.

Went to Mexico again last year on my hols, and not a Russian in sight, it was bliss. That's a major plus for me of holidaying in that part of the world. Just knowing I'm not going to be holed up for 2 weeks putting up with that scum.

Im not tarring a whole nation with the same brush but we've experienced the same in several places throughout the world. The latest was in Mauritius in Feb of all places, my heart sank when I walked in and saw a group of Russians at the bar and true to form they were the biggest bunch of bellends in an otherwise quiet, family orientated hotel. They simply lack the social skills to mix with other nationalities, im not talking your brits in magaluf type scenario where you expect to see ****wittery, they are bringing their own special sort of 'culture' to some of the classier places around and they stick out like a sore thumb - and really don't give a shit about it.

Off to Mexico again next week, thank feck they haven't arrived there...yet.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm not really sure how these things work but i presume the div filming himself and his divvy mates attacking people for no real reason that the twitter account is his ? if so he can be arrested and charged with his own video footage as he is seen stamping on a already prone person , what a fkn hero .

albionite

May 20, 2009
I'm not really sure how these things work but i presume the div filming himself and his divvy mates attacking people for no real reason that the twitter account is his ? if so he can be arrested and charged with his own video footage as he is seen stamping on a already prone person , what a fkn hero .

Who will charge him? Russian government think it's good clean fun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here