Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian cowards

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
**** off you patronising prick .....english fans are vilified wherever we go .....spend a ****in fortune until the local hoteliers wanna lock up.....only difference was this time they locked up in the middle of the day on the orders of the police and then it was on for young and old.....no bother in south africa ...no bother in brazil......why would that be then ...plenty of beer and cheap charlie to be had ....thick ****..! proper ****in thick and all ...the worst kind.........a fool believes what he sees on the telly.

You seem to be a very angry individual! Chill out

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've worked in Russia on multiple occasions, and my dislike grows greater with every visit. The overt unfriendliness/hostility begins at the visa application centre in London, and gets progressively worse from that point on. I'm lucky in that I always have an interpreter on hand when I'm there, otherwise the impenetrability of the spoken language (and Cyrillic alphabet), combined with the attitude of much of the local population, would make it unbearable.

Sounds about par for the course.
I've said it before on here on unrelated threads, I've encountered Russians mainly when I've been on holiday in Turkey, Tunisia and Egypt. They are without exception the most obnoxious, rude, boorish set of people I have come across. The sense of entitlement, the superiority complex, the arrogance and rudeness I've seen towards staff and fellow holidaymakers truly does set them apart. I don't know if its because the ones who can afford to travel are serial wankers, but that's what it seems like.

Went to Mexico again last year on my hols, and not a Russian in sight, it was bliss. That's a major plus for me of holidaying in that part of the world. Just knowing I'm not going to be holed up for 2 weeks putting up with that scum.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
**** off you patronising prick .....english fans are vilified wherever we go .....spend a ****in fortune until the local hoteliers wanna lock up.....only difference was this time they locked up in the middle of the day on the orders of the police and then it was on for young and old.....no bother in south africa ...no bother in brazil......why would that be then ...plenty of beer and cheap charlie to be had ....thick ****..! proper ****in thick and all ...the worst kind.........a fool believes what he sees on the telly.

Anyway, now you have got that off your chest. How does that relate to the picture I posted from the BBC, and what does Marseille 98 have to do with the picture, and comment that I posted.

I would steer clear of any more coffee mate.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've said it before on here on unrelated threads, I've encountered Russians mainly when I've been on holiday in Turkey, Tunisia and Egypt. They are without exception the most obnoxious, rude, boorish set of people I have come across. The sense of entitlement, the superiority complex, the arrogance and rudeness I've seen towards staff and fellow holidaymakers truly does set them apart. I don't know if its because the ones who can afford to travel are serial wankers, but that's what it seems like.

Went to Mexico again last year on my hols, and not a Russian in sight, it was bliss. That's a major plus for me of holidaying in that part of the world. Just knowing I'm not going to be holed up for 2 weeks putting up with that scum.

Heard it on good authority that Russian holidaymakers out-German the Germans. Germans put towels down on sun loungers at 6am. Russians take the sun loungers up to their rooms overnight.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You seem to be a very angry individual! Chill out

only angry coz one of my nephews mates got ironed out , he has no idea what happened ....just a busted jaw and eye socket.....he's 18 ...first trip abroad.....butb it's all cool cos dave knows the crack ...he saw it on the telly....well chilled me mate...:thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Anyway, now you have got that off your chest. How does that relate to the picture I posted from the BBC, and what does Marseille 98 have to do with the picture, and comment that I posted.

I would steer clear of any more coffee mate.

dave ...i think you may find that the old boys in the pic were the slowest of the english getting away ....sucked in mate ....big history here mate ...the french just orchestrated it beautifully...you either get or you dont ....anyway ...no more coffee son ....off to bed for me ...hard days graft tommorrow......goodnight ..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Heard it on good authority that Russian holidaymakers out-German the Germans. Germans put towels down on sun loungers at 6am. Russians take the sun loungers up to their rooms overnight.

Can't say I've encoutered that (yet).

At the Tunisian hotel we stayed at, waitresses would come round the pool collecting drink orders from everyone. Most people would just wait for them to come round to them, but there was a group of Russians who would constantly be doing the "hey hey. Hey. HEY", beckoning them over to serve them first. Constantly. Like they should be prioritised. I saw one of them just nonchalantly wander up and take a parasol away from a sunbed that someone was using. Another one had a ghetto blaster, there was almost a daily argument with guests complaining and the manager having to come round again to tell them to turn it off.

OK, none of it is a patch on whats going on in France. But NOBODY else I encounter behaves like this. There is something wrong with them.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

would you believe me , the mrs and sproggs ended up on aa early morning game viewing drive in the kruger game park in s.africa.......bloody hell , what a waste of time and money , smoking cigars , swigging bottles of glayva and just being loud as ****.....the guide took us out in the evening for a free one to make up for it ...i was just embarrassed for them... tits.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't say I've encoutered that (yet).

At the Tunisian hotel we stayed at, waitresses would come round the pool collecting drink orders from everyone. Most people would just wait for them to come round to them, but there was a group of Russians who would constantly be doing the "hey hey. Hey. HEY", beckoning them over to serve them first. Constantly. Like they should be prioritised. I saw one of them just nonchalantly wander up and take a parasol away from a sunbed that someone was using. Another one had a ghetto blaster, there was almost a daily argument with guests complaining and the manager having to come round again to tell them to turn it off.

OK, none of it is a patch on whats going on in France. But NOBODY else I encounter behaves like this. There is something wrong with them.

Can't say I blame them one little bit after decades of state sponsored brutality and having to queue for hours at a shop on rumours of delivery of a bag of spuds and now having to live in a harsh shockingly corrupt state. There's NOTHING wrong with them. We'd behave more or less the same, given their historical circumstances, if finally let off the leash.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
would you believe me , the mrs and sproggs ended up on aa early morning game viewing drive in the kruger game park in s.africa.......bloody hell , what a waste of time and money , smoking cigars , swigging bottles of glayva and just being loud as ****.....the guide took us out in the evening for a free one to make up for it ...i was just embarrassed for them... tits.

I would very much believe you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't say I blame them one little bit after decades of state sponsored brutality and having to queue for hours at a shop on rumours of delivery of a bag of spuds and now having to live in a harsh shockingly corrupt state. There's NOTHING wrong with them. We'd behave more or less the same given their historical circumstances.

Speak for yourself. Even were that the case, its still absolutely NO justification for behaving like unpleasant boorish oafs abroad. Its really not difficult to choose to behave like a civilised human being.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Speak for yourself. Even were that the case, its still absolutely NO justification for behaving like unpleasant boorish oafs abroad. Its really not difficult to choose to behave like a civilised human being.

Like the England fans muppet show in Marseilles you mean?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Like the England fans muppet show in Marseilles you mean?

Every nation has its share of embarrassing ignoramouses, and England are no different in that respect. I've seen Brit holidaymakers behaving like utter pricks as well on occasion, who hasn't ?

However, rather like Millwall FC, the ratio of utter dickheads associated with that particular nation is spectacularly, abnormally high. It truly is noticeably higher than any other race of people I've encountered on my travels. There IS something wrong with them.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
They come from a culture and historical perspective that is totally alien to you. Their behaviour, same as yours and mine, is shaped by their environment.

we're all different....just grasp the fact ...it really makes the whole scene so much easier to deal with...:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here