Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
U not see what happened in Salisbury! U would risk the safety of your children, u r such a brave keyboard warrior!!!
It's not being a keyboard warrior, I'm asking questions. Is there definitely no way he can get his family safe (you haven't answered).

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
It's not being a keyboard warrior, I'm asking questions. Is there definitely no way he can get his family safe (you haven't answered).

OK, I will answer. No! They would always be looking over there shoulder, does a dad want that for his children!!! After all he has already sold himself out after last election!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OK, I will answer. No! They would always be looking over there shoulder, does a dad want that for his children!!! After all he has already sold himself out after last election!

Putin won't live forever, Russia will move on.

What about Zelensky's children - why has he risked their lives?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Suggestions emerging that the downing of the four aircraft, (yes, all four of them, on a 25 mile wide circle), could have been.........friendly fire.

Russians eh?
Yep, Russia's air defence systems are first class 👍👍

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Putin won't live forever, Russia will move on.

What about Zelensky's children - why has he risked their lives?
U on the "what abouterary"? Already!!!! ? Big difference, Zelensky has never been on Putin side, whereas Lukashenko would be betraying Putin. Betral alway recieves a greater punishiment.
Anyway tired now of to bed , enjoy ur evening !!! UTA

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
U on the "what abouterary"? Already!!!! ?

I'm not sure you understand what 'whataboutery' means. When someone does something wrong (like Russia invading Ukraine) and examples of what another has done wrong are used to justify something which can't be justified, that's 'whatabutery'. Here we're discussing how much risk Lukashenko's children would be in, so it seems right to look at other examples.

Big difference, Zelensky has never been on Putin side, whereas Lukashenko would be betraying Putin. Betral alway recieves a greater punishiment.

Yes that's probably true, but I'm not convinced that protecting them is impossible.

We'll see.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Talking about children of these individuals, I read ( and it may be made up again ) that the son of the Belarusian 2nd in line to Lukashenko is studying in..... Moscow. That'd be handy for Putin.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Zelensky now in the UK, presume he wants some of our 'retired' Typhoons?

they're retired for a reason - not very good - and wouldn't be viable with necessary training and engineering support.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If anyone has 48 minutes to spare, I'd throughly recommend the first full interview with Ukraines general commander of forces Valeryii Zaluzhny. Known as the "iron General" he's a bloody hero, human, compassionate, humble as we'll as clever and ruthlessly determined.

English subtitles, interview starts about 3 mins in.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Interesting article on air defence, and the last para highlights how the systems can also be used to support a counteroffensive.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
If anyone has 48 minutes to spare, I'd throughly recommend the first full interview with Ukraines general commander of forces Valeryii Zaluzhny. Known as the "iron General" he's a bloody hero, human, compassionate, humble as we'll as clever and ruthlessly determined.

English subtitles, interview starts about 3 mins in.

I've just watched that brilliant interview. Thank you. Zaluzhny has such clarity of thought... he's amazing. As I listened I couldn't help thinking ' give them the fighter jets'.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
200K+ Russian soldiers/convicts/mobilised have now bitten the dust.

They just need to go back to Russia before it reaches 300K, 400K etc.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Is he gonna fly them all back himself?
Just need a bit of rope to string them together...

formation-flying-miller.jpg

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Remember that lonely tank at Moscow's recent military parade?... well here it is (hopefully...according to the account). That'll be off-to-the-gulag for the conscript driver.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here