Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I note the 'thumbs down' for my simple reply to the above of, "You'd lose".

Fair enough - £50 to REMF says you're wrong - but before you take me up on that it is only fair that you look at this link from the gov.uk website

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...214970/sexual-offending-overview-jan-2013.pdf

Specifically:-

5,497 offenders found guilty of sexual offences in 2011 (92.0 per cent) were of a

known ethnicity (see Table 4.10). Of these persons:

80.9 per cent were White;

7.6 per cent were Black;

8.7 per cent were Asian;

The remaining 2.8 per cent were of ‘other’ ethnicity.

Yes, the spin machine is in full cycle (if your findings are to believed). Going by today's findings and Rochdale, Oxford, Oldham, Burnley then it gives a different story doesn't it. These towns and citys are fact not fiction like you're posting but then again why wouldn't the government release those findings just for community cohesion and make us think that multiculturalism is working which even a blind man knows it isn't.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Look pal im not a racist and i don't support BNP or anything like it....Im telling you that blacks are more likely than most to use a gun or knife.Many young blacks in deprived area's tend to follow the family tree,wether its Jamaica or somewhere else.Most non british white people in this country follow their parent's origins,wether its Pakistan,India,Caribbean,Eastern European etc etc.They have no intention's of living like a white british person.

Indians and Pakistani's congregate all in the same places and turn these places in to a little India etc...Blacks congregate in the same area's and turn it into a little Jamaica.Its not difficult to see is it?

If you aren't racist, you speak the language very well.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Yes, the spin machine is in full cycle (if your findings are to believed). Going by today's findings and Rochdale, Oxford, Oldham, Burnley then it gives a different story doesn't it. These towns and citys are fact not fiction like you're posting but then again why wouldn't the government release those findings just for community cohesion and make us think that multiculturalism is working which even a blind man knows it isn't.

How?

Dandyman

In London village.
Gary Glitter, Jimmy Saville, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris...you have to wonder what it is about WASP culture that produces people like them.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
All being equal, interesting to also note that the ethnic make-up of the UK is:

87.1% white, accounting for 80.9% of offences;
7.0% asian, accounting for 8.7% of cases; and
3.0% black, accounting for 7.6% of cases.

I note the 'thumbs down' for my simple reply to the above of, "You'd lose".

Fair enough - £50 to REMF says you're wrong - but before you take me up on that it is only fair that you look at this link from the gov.uk website

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...214970/sexual-offending-overview-jan-2013.pdf

Specifically:-

5,497 offenders found guilty of sexual offences in 2011 (92.0 per cent) were of a

known ethnicity (see Table 4.10). Of these persons:

80.9 per cent were White;

7.6 per cent were Black;

8.7 per cent were Asian;

The remaining 2.8 per cent were of ‘other’ ethnicity.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I would suspect anyone who says anything bad towards diffrent race's or cultures etc is racist,we can't win these days..You have just demonstrated why we have issues in this country.

Erm ....is that because you think only coloured people are criminally minded. I do think immigration has got out of control and IMO Enoch Powell was spot on. But I'm not minded to believe there aren't millions of foreigners in this country making a peaceful, worthwhile contribution.
Just to add to that, when I look back thru crimes past and present in this country I see plenty of those 'pink of hue' that have committed terrible and heinous crimes.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
All being equal, interesting to also note that the ethnic make-up of the UK is:

87.1% white, accounting for 80.9% of offences;
7.0% asian, accounting for 8.7% of cases; and
3.0% black, accounting for 7.6% of cases.
We're not talking about shoplifting or mugging granny's pal :)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The report found: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here