Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I bet the Pakistani Asians would.

Like many, I try and stay away from threads like this but it is impossible to look at this particular situation without looking at the racial motives behind the rape of over 1400 white girls by what has to be a large number of Pakistani men. This isn't 1400+ rapes by these scum acting alone and coincidentally. White girls were targetted by these scum, just like the identical cases a short time ago when Pakistani men groomed, raped and abused young white girls. I don't recall hearing that any of their victims were young Pakistani girls.

To suggest that these actions are not racist is naiive.

Please tell me where I have said these attacks aren't racist? I have repeatedly said that these scumbags are racist, the point I'm trying to make is that blaming the attacks on some cultural or religious doctrine is ridiculous.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Please tell me where I have said these attacks aren't racist? I have repeatedly said that these scumbags are racist, the point I'm trying to make is that blaming the attacks on some cultural or religious doctrine is ridiculous.
I find it difficult to separate the race/religious/cultural issues in these crimes. It might not be a religious doctrine per se but it is impossible to ignore the fact that all of the men are Pakistani Muslims. Coincidence? Possibly. To me it is obviously a cultural issue. What else can it be attributed to?

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I find it difficult to separate the race/religious/cultural issues in these crimes. It might not be a religious doctrine per se but it is impossible to ignore the fact that all of the men are Pakistani Muslims. Coincidence? Possibly. To me it is obviously a cultural issue. What else can it be attributed to?

Erm perhaps them being scumbag perverts?

If this was a white paedophile ring no-one would be mentioning their race, that is my point.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

If this was a white paedophile ring no-one would be mentioning their race, that is my point.

It WOULD be about race if white Brits were raping Pakistani girls on an epic level like this.
It WOULD be about race if it was because the rapists held the Pakistani girls in contempt by virtue of their colour and culture
It WOULD be about race if the rapists and paedos self identified it as being about race as is the case here.

What part of this don't you understand?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

If you only look at a problem from one angle you may miss the actual issues and not address the root cause. And I think not to see any culture aspect to the sheer number of girls and court cases is rather missing the elephant in the room.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
It WOULD be about race if white Brits were raping Pakistani girls on an epic level like this.
It WOULD be about race if it was because the rapists held the Pakistani girls in contempt by virtue of their colour and culture
It WOULD be about race if the rapists and paedos self identified it as being about race as is the case here.

What part of this don't you understand?

Don't patronise me thank you.

If they were white we would be calling them racist scumbag perverts, we wouldn't be blaming this on their 'culture', 'religion' or ethnicity. That is my point.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Before we get too far down the road of "it's the muslims" "wouldn't happen if it's the other way around" "I blame multiculturalism" let's not forget the widespread abuse of children by old white men in the priesthood, and the cover ups perpetrated by the church. Let's not forget about the recent uncovering of the abuse by old white men working at the BBC.

These people didn't abuse children because of the colour of their skin or their religion. They did it because they are horrible individuals who are barely enough to be considered people. They did it because in a lot of societies (western and eastern, rich and poor, muslim and christian) women and girls are treated as lesser than men, as objects and sexual toys.

Ignoring the abuse, for fear of being considered PC, for fear of being tainted, for fear of losing a prize asset or ruining a political career is wrong, completely and utterly wrong. There should be repercussions for the people who didn't act. This isn't one of those borderline things where it's understandable that they don't rush in. This should have been acted on.
I doubt you even believe this crap yourself.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Try posting anything that could remotely be interpreted as racist on a mainstream forum and see how quickly you get removed.
Britain has become a slave to political correctmess and has lost its backbone.Meanwhile evil Jihadist Muslims hide in your midst waiting for the sinal to rise up and kill the Infidel.
No good bolting the stable door.
The horse has bolted.
Cameron has had five years to sort this out and has done nothing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What happened is terrible, and the white liberal guilt of those at Rotherham council is an issue in people not doing their jobs properly.

I suspect some people will use what has happened to 'justify' attacks on Asians living here though, which is no more defendable than randomly attacking Catholic priest, BBC presenters or politicians for their abuse of power and position in relation to child abuse.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

If they were white we would be calling them racist scumbag perverts, we wouldn't be blaming this on their 'culture', 'religion' or ethnicity. That is my point.

Quoted as "Asian", these perverts/groomers/paedos/ rapists are all from one particular culture/religion the same as Oxford and Derby and Oldham etc. It is a part of Asia and not a problem with the majority of other "Asian" cultures.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I doubt you even believe this crap yourself.

So you honestly believe they did it because of their skin colour and religion. Even you must be aware that it's only a minority who are committing these crimes so how can it be blamed on skin colour or religion?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Apologies for patronising you. Don't you see the contradiction in your own argument? You say if they were white we would be calling them racists for raping children of an ethnic group they considered worth less than them. Because these men are Pakistani Asians we can't call them racist scumbag perverts?

It is precisely because they wouldn't do these dreadful things to girls of their own culture, ethnicity or religion that they preyed on vulnerable white girls.

You can't have it both ways.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
I dont remember Peter Sutcliffes crimes being blamed on black people,or the Krays crimes being blamed on muslims.
These men were Pakistanis,with their Pakistani culture.Blame the types who did the crimes.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Apologies for patronising you. Don't you see the contradiction in your own argument? You say if they were white we would be calling them racists for raping children of an ethnic group they considered worth less than them. Because these men are Pakistani Asians we can't call them racist scumbag perverts?

It is precisely because they wouldn't do these dreadful things to girls of their own culture, ethnicity or religion that they preyed on vulnerable white girls.

You can't have it both ways.

I agree that these men are racist scum 100% and have said that in previous posts. Some posters on this thread seem to believe that these men have a predilection for raping young girls/women because of their ethnicity which is simply wrong.

The irony is that the council's fear of being labeled racist will probably lead to far greater racism in Rotherham/the rest of the UK. No doubt it will be innocent Asian men who will suffer the fallout.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I dont remember Peter Sutcliffes crimes being blamed on black people,or the Krays crimes being blamed on muslims.
These men were Pakistanis,with their Pakistani culture.Blame the types who did the crimes.

Were Sutcliffe's crimes blamed on him being from Yorkshire?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you think these reports are focusing on minorities because the media outlets are racist - you are kidding yourself. And I would also say that attitude of not wanting to see a race element is one of the reasons no action was taken against the perpetrators in Rotherham.

If you only look at a problem from one angle you may miss the actual issues and not address the root cause. And I think not to see any culture aspect to the sheer number of girls and court cases is rather missing the elephant in the room.

Exactly. We should have been able to move on from pussyfooting and stepping around the issues of race and culture by now. We can't be doing with sixth form common room politics of people screaming racist if you dare to suggest that we have imported a serious problem from the sub-continent here. It's plain for all to see.

What happened is terrible, and the white liberal guilt of those at Rotherham council is an issue in people not doing their jobs properly.

I suspect some people will use what has happened to 'justify' attacks on Asians living here though, which is no more defendable than randomly attacking Catholic priest, BBC presenters or politicians for their abuse of power and position in relation to child abuse.
This too, is absolutely correct. Nearly all British Asians will find this every bit as abhorrent as the rest of us do.

Last edited:

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Different cultures have different rules.
People living in Britain should not be allowed to play by any rules other than those of the UK.
Unfortunately certain races and religions believe that they can ignore British Law and commit bigamy,force marriages and partake in female circumcision.
Nobody is allowed to stand up to them because it makes you a racist.
We have Jihadists handing out leaflets in Oxford Street London imploring people to join the Jihad
Would we have let the IRA do that in the 70s?
I really doubt it.
If the BNP tried to recruit in this way they would be arrested.
Skin tone seems to give you certain immunities.

D

Deleted member 22389

Try posting anything that could remotely be interpreted as racist on a mainstream forum and see how quickly you get removed.
Britain has become a slave to political correctmess and has lost its backbone.Meanwhile evil Jihadist Muslims hide in your midst waiting for the sinal to rise up and kill the Infidel.
No good bolting the stable door.
The horse has bolted.
Cameron has had five years to sort this out and has done nothing.

They have sorted it out, they are going to be given ASBOS. It really just sums up how weak and soft this country has become, government doesn't really want to get to the root of the problem, what is the real reason for this?

I know someone on here said not to get political, but i'm afraid all this started under Labour's watch too, especially this appalling case.
The political party who didn't want to listen to peoples concerns, stiffling debate in order to ram through mass immigration and they wonder why they are doing so badly.

Soon we will be getting as bad as Sweden. You check this story out below.
http://www.thecommentator.com/artic...ack_teacher_is_excluded_from_black_film_class

Last edited by a moderator:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Were Sutcliffe's crimes blamed on him being from Yorkshire?

If the culture of Yorkshire was hitting women over the head with a Ball Pean hammer then ******* on their corpses I imagine wider society would have an opinion.

The culture of rural Pakistan is almost medieval compared to the secular west. The two don't mix. Never did. Never will.

These guys need to up their game or clear off back home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here