Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Whilst 1,400 children in Rotherham were abused, the council consistently featured heavily in the TPA’s Town Hall Fat Cat lists:

Chief Executive: £158,160
Strategic Director of Children and Young Peoples Services: £125,530
Strategic Director Development Services: £125,530
Strategic Director of Neighbourhoods and Adults Services: £125,530
Strategic Director of Resources: £132,954
The outgoing Labour leader has jumped before he left anyway.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
The report found: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

What I found the most disturbing is when an 12 year old came back and the care worker asked if she had a nice time with Mohammed and his friends.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
The issue of child abuse is not just a problem with asian minorities but also in the wider community and has affected all strata of society and has involved widespread corruption from the police, social workers, council and even parliament and not forgetting the Christian churches who have had priests molesting children for decades.

It's rather predictable that racists will focus on minorities but will do nothing to stop children being sexually and physically abused from not getting the protection from the organisations we fund through taxation.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The prison reform trust have pointed out that there is now a higher percentage of black prisoners, by population split, in the UK than in the USA.

WTF?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The issue of child abuse is not just a problem with asian minorities but also in the wider community and has affected all strata of society and has involved widespread corruption from the police, social workers, council and even parliament and not forgetting the Christian churches who have had priests molesting children for decades.

It's rather predictable that racists will focus on minorities but will do nothing to stop children being sexually and physically abused from not getting the protection from the organisations we fund through taxation.

Agree with that 100%

Victims badly let down by individuals and organisations that are there (and paid) to protect them.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
What crimes are we talking about here?
Car thefts
Burglary's
Muggings
These are standard offences we're talking about no doubt...clutching at straws

offences.jpg

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The report said the "collective failures" of political and officer leadership were "blatant" over the first 12 years covered by the inquiry.

Senior managers within social care were said to have "underplayed" the scale and seriousness of the problem.

Police were said to have given CSE no priority, regarding many child victims "with contempt" and failing to act on their abuse as a crime.

The report found that three other publications in 2002, 2003 and 2006 provided "stark evidence" to the police and council.

The first of these was suppressed, which the report said had led to suggestions of a cover-up, while the other two were ignored.

Staff were said to have believed the extent of CSE had been exaggerated, while some were "overwhelmed" by the numbers of cases involved.

+++

Unbelievable incompetence from the police and Council workers.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I deal with this kind of thing everyday at work, it makes my skin crawl, especially if you know your standing next to the person that's done it and you have to remain professional and can't just launch the scumbag out of the nearest window.
Police are called arrests are made etc.
Vile pigs.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I deal with this kind of thing everyday at work, it makes my skin crawl, especially if you know your standing next to the person that's done it and you have to remain professional and can't just launch the scumbag out of the nearest window.
Police are called arrests are made etc.
Vile pigs.

What are you? An Iman?

D

Deleted member 22389

My wifes work colleague came over from the US, she was quite vunerable as it was. She got involved with one chap, after a month they where getting married. She was from the deep south of the US, and I think he was from Pakistan. Immediately I knew it was never going to work out from the cultural aspect and the differences in religion. It was after she got married he become controlling and abusive towards her. He took away her bank cards, tried to change her religion and then tried to take her passport away, he even tried given away her pets because apparently they where dirty. It was clearly obvious what his game was, he married her so he could stay in the UK, it would support his application. Once he could officially stay in the UK he would probably marry his own. Nothing like having your cake and eating it. In the end she ended the marriage, got her passport back and went back to the US. It got to the point where we even had to hide her away for a few days before she left. Now this is not first time I have heard about this going on. There is a problem, and the general attitude towards western women stinks. They think they can control them, because in their own cultures they can pretty much treat women how they like and get away with it. What they cannot handle is the fact that women in Western cultures can have a job, have an education and make their own decisions in life. You could argue that this goes in other relationships, my argument is we have created a new problem becuase of our immigration system. I will stick by that. And whilst they go crazy about banning lads bags, they don't want to talk about these sorts of things in case people get labelled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
My wifes work colleague came over from the US, she was quite vunerable as it was. She got involved with one chap, after a month they where getting married. She was from the deep south of the US, and I think he was from Pakistan. Immediately I knew it was never going to work out from the cultural aspect and the differences in religion. It was after she got married he become controlling and abusive towards her. He took away her bank cards, tried to change her religion and then tried to take her passport away, he even tried given away her pets because apparently they where dirty. It was clearly obvious what his game was, he married her so he could stay in the UK, it would support his application. Once he could officially stay in the UK he would probably marry his own. Nothing like having your cake and eating it. In the end she ended the marriage, got her passport back and went back to the US. It got to the point where we even had to hide her away for a few days before she left. Now this is not first time I have heard about this going on. There is a problem, and the general attitude towards western women stinks. They think they can control them, because in their own cultures they can pretty much treat women how they like and get away with it. What they cannot handle is the fact that women in Western cultures can have a job, have an education and make their own decisions in life. You could argue that this goes in other relationships, my argument is we have created a new problem becuase of our immigration system. I will stick by that. And whilst they go crazy about banning lads bags, they don't want to talk about these sorts of things in case people get labelled.

Your wife's friend sounds like a dope.

Unfortunately there's many like her. Multiculturalism needs to be a two way street with migrants coming to the UK understanding that women are not possessions. Whats to be done now? We have tolerated this nonsense for too long to reverse it now.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And whilst they go crazy about banning lads bags, they don't want to talk about these sorts of things in case people get labelled.

My lads bag is a Mulberry, and I'm PROUD to show the label, so the Guardian reading Nazis can still that where the sun don't shine.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

If you think these reports are focusing on minorities because the media outlets are racist - you are kidding yourself. And I would also say that attitude of not wanting to see a race element is one of the reasons no action was taken against the perpetrators in Rotherham.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
. My point is if this were a gang of white racists targeting Asian girls because they view them as an inferior race then no-one would be blaming this on their 'culture', 'race' or 'religion'.

I bet the Pakistani Asians would.

Like many, I try and stay away from threads like this but it is impossible to look at this particular situation without looking at the racial motives behind the rape of over 1400 white girls by what has to be a large number of Pakistani men. This isn't 1400+ rapes by these scum acting alone and coincidentally. White girls were targetted by these scum, just like the identical cases a short time ago when Pakistani men groomed, raped and abused young white girls. I don't recall hearing that any of their victims were young Pakistani girls.

To suggest that these actions are not racist is naiive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here