Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Why not play both of them :shrug:?

Oh yeah, Crofts & Agustein had blinders too didn't they...

Strength in midfield or what? With Andrews & Orlandi to come back too - and JFC looked reasonable today..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
he'll be keeping Bridcutt out of the side. Well done to the lad.
I don't think he's quite there yet, but he'll certainly ease the bitter pill of Bridcutt leaving, assuming it's not this season.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
First time I've seen him: thought he had a great game. Ulloa was a good call for MoM but reckoned Ince was not far behind

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Superb stuff in the running for man of match with Crofts if Ulloa hadn't run away with obviously

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I see him playing a bit further forward than Bridcutt. He is quite tall, strong and does occasional mazy runs. Seems that the changes are allowing Crofts a bit further forward too. All this is making us a bit less negative than we have been previously. Other than sweating on Ulloa being injured today, I am feeling pretty good about our squad and the way he has them playing.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I make no apologies for bouncing this thread folks but I thought that Ince had another very good game today; and at this rate of progress, he'll be keeping Bridcutt out of the side. Well done to the lad.

Totally agree, and it makes the decision to bring in Andrews on a season long loan baffling! Why?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ince played very well. Good to see us bringing in quality players.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Totally agree, and it makes the decision to bring in Andrews on a season long loan baffling! Why?

Ince looks a very good player in the making but we're only 4 games into the season and there's going to be a number of games where we need the experience of a player like Andrews.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He was excellent today. I loved the two defence splitting passes he did,

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very impressed so perhaps when life after Bridcutt inevitably happens we need not worry too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here