Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi - JOINS AS NEW HEAD COACH (4 year contract)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Probably been posted already, but I’m not trawling through this thread to find it, I’m sold….

https://youtu.be/u7zbF10E-uY

Potter took a couple of years to move on from this style of football. I’ve had a few comments from Merseyside football fans about the positive, incisive style of recent Potter teams. I hope this new manager has moved on in similar manner as Potter.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not even announced yet and we already have people saying ‘you can’t play like that in the PL’ ****ing hell if you get that time on the ball in Italy then the coach will adapt the team to use it. No reason he cannot adapt to the PL he is a highly rated coach.

It took Potter 2+ seasons to get us to the place he left us but we are writing off the new guy based on a YouTube compilation

Jesus wept

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Vincenzo Teresa doesn’t look like a man to piss off if you don’t put in the yards

Teresa.jpg

Thought it was Gregg Wallace :laugh:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Not even announced yet and we already have people saying ‘you can’t play like that in the PL’ ****ing hell if you get that time on the ball in Italy then the coach will adapt the team to use it. No reason he cannot adapt to the PL he is a highly rated coach.

It took Potter 2+ seasons to get us to the place he left us but we are writing off the new guy based on a YouTube compilation

Jesus wept

I mean, it was one person musing... hardly reason to fly off the handle in response

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20220918_195102.JPG

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Really exciting appointment, amazing to be supporting a club with such interesting approach rather than the same old tired manager lists. Can’t wait to see what he brings

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Announced - subject to work permit......................we may yet be saved!

Just kidding. Welcome to the Albion Roberto, and good luck. You've got some f***ing HUGE boots to fill!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bob de Zerbi’s blue and white army!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here