Road rage video. Which side are you on - Team Bike or Team car?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Bike or Team Car?

• Team Bike

Votes: 85 41.9%
  • Team Car

Votes: 118 58.1%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He was lamped - I assume - for mouthing off.

I don't think a justifiable vent of expletives warrants being punched in the face. Call me old fashioned if you like.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I cannot believe the vote. The man in the car infringed the bike lane with his c*ck extension, the bloke rightly got pissed off probably because this was the 10th time it happened that day and he almost died several times with ars*hole drivers, he had a word and got physically attacked. But people vote team, Car. Only on NSC :ffsparr:

Again, ask for trouble and you will find it.
Agree the car driver is wrong.
Wasn't you on the bike was it US? :whistle:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Again, ask for trouble and you will find it.
Agree the car driver is wrong.
Wasn't you on the bike was it US? :whistle:

No. The bike rider was a bit of a cock but for me it is a no brainer.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't think a justifiable vent of expletives warrants being punched in the face. Call me old fashioned if you like.

Meh, both parties involved gave as good as they got. And, let's be honest, it was a pretty poor right hook anyway.

Not excusing either of them because I both drive and cycle, so have experience from both perspectives. I am completely neutral and keep my head in situations like these where everyone else loses their cool and takes one side or the other.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Meh, both parties involved gave as good as they got. And, let's be honest, it was a pretty poor right hook anyway.

Not excusing either of them because I both drive and cycle, so have experience from both perspectives. I am completely neutral and keep my head in situations like these where everyone else loses their cool and takes one side or the other.

The bloke clearly drove into the bike lane. As I said he got pissed off as it probably happens all the time and he lost it. Either we have road rules or not. I just cannot see how anyone could think the car driver and his mate where at all justified with the physical assault.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hmmmm. I feel a bit let down by the cyclist; he should have put his foot through at least two separate panels of the Audi.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hmmmm. I feel a bit let down by the cyclist; he should have put his foot through at least two separate panels of the Audi.

I totally agree. The Audi driver was a typical example of a cock behind a wheel.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So, you're against physical contact after being verbally abused...

BUT, you're in favour of vandalising personal property for almost endangering life?

Where was the vandalising personal property as I missed that ?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Where was the vandalising personal property as I missed that ?

Sorry, I don't want to get into an argument, because I agree with you in principle, but you supported a previous post mentioning smashing in the bodywork on the bloke's Audi.

Like I say, both were in the wrong. The driver started it, the cyclist wouldn't let it rest, the motorist escalated it, and the cyclist went on his way without retaliating (which is commendable). It's just people all seem to have this hard-and-fast rule that one person must be completely in the wrong.

It's sad when people can't sit back and look at things with an open mind. It'll be the death of all of us I tell you -_-

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Team car. If the bike goon had pulled up and moved across the front of my car like that I would have been pissed off. I hadn't realised it was the passenger who punched the hippy so agree that was a bit low. Still funny though, mouthy git. Whilst talking about it, why do cyclists insist on holding up traffic on the seafront when they have a perfectly good, dedicated cycle lane about 5ft away? Selfish wankers I say...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Team car. If the bike goon had pulled up and moved across the front of my car like that I would have been pissed off. I hadn't realised it was the passenger who punched the hippy so agree that was a bit low. Still funny though, mouthy git. Whilst talking about it, why do cyclists insist on holding up traffic on the seafront when they have a perfectly good, dedicated cycle lane about 5ft away? Selfish wankers I say...

The fundamental point you miss is that he was in the cycling lane.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Audi drivers are pillocks.
Cyclists are a danger to themselves.

Neither are billy-big-bollocks however much they would want to be.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

The majority of the time, cyclists are in the car lane and holding everybody up. Cyclists are a danger on our roads and this loon was a danger to himself not wearing a cycling hat. If the hero in the car had hit him when he was wearing a bike hat the might have won!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

In life there are times to let things slide and there are times to stand up and be counted. This was a time to let it slide and continue on your journey to work without any aggro. It wasn't a near miss and the car, although not following the highway code was at least 6 feet behind him.

Yes the car is in the wrong but what did the cyclist think was going to happen by going out of his way to berate the driver? There is no way anything good was going to come of it, if you're aggressive towards people you should expect an aggressive response. If you shout "you f**king pr**k" at someone you've got to expect it to get physical. Just don't do it! How did any of that make his life better :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Car and isn't that Farringdon Road ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports