RIP Keith Floyd

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I haven't said a word. Merely pointing out the obvious. In fact, I agree with you; Jamie Oliver is a wankstain.

There you go we have some common ground Common.

If we can agree that gary Rhodes is the antichrist and his advert where he climbs up the cliff to go to the camper "the secret is, not to prick them" is the most hateful piece of cookery TV ever produced, then we are making progress.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
no its funny. Do you just eat chips and beans? What is the point of that? Yes I do I am a complete pleb who thinks the height of sophistication is choosing the italian base in pizza hut.

What did Floyd do? Show proper French cooking (initially) with a passion but a remarkable lack of pretension. What does Oliver do, sell a lifestyle to sheep like divs (who have manbags). That's my point, just that Rusty Sheriffs Badge LURVES him and he is his hero this descends into a girly bitchy Binfest. Especially since you piped up.

Rusty Sheriffs Badge.....haha (as you would say)

for the record, I do like Jamie Oliver, I also like Keith Floyd.

as for being a sheep like div - I am happy to use Jamie Oliver recipes to make nice food for my family - you should try it.

Spring poached chicken recipe | Chicken recipes & main courses | Jamie Oliver recipe

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Faithful Hooch has arrived to defend Turner.

I like think of them as a pair of pantomime ugly sisters myself, tutting away as they do. Only a LOT more camp.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
fancy saying that to me face to face at the next home match mate ?:lol:

Ooh will you get her...love to mate, haven't been to Stamford Bridge for a while. :smokin:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
fancy saying that to me face to face at the next home match mate ?:lol: you're a bit late by the way, did you not hear the right on clique call to arms ?

just so we know, what is your stance on Keith Floyd, Jamie Oliver etc ? or are you just on this thread to play 'touch my peice' with Spanish ?

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
respectful, deferential, gracious, complaisant, suave, affable, urbane, courtly. Civil, affable, courteous, polite all imply avoidance of rudeness toward others. Civil suggests a minimum of observance of social requirements. Affable suggests ease of approach and friendliness. Courteous implies positive, dignified, sincere, and thoughtful consideration for others. Polite implies habitual courtesy, arising from a consciousness of one's training and the demands of good manners.

just for your info

Up your bum

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
There you go we have some common ground Common.

If we can agree that gary Rhodes is the antichrist and his advert where he climbs up the cliff to go to the camper "the secret is, not to prick them" is the most hateful piece of cookery TV ever produced, then we are making progress.

But to be fair you shouldn't prick them so he's got that right?

Sorry to post off topic but I f***ing LOVE Floyd. What an absolute legend. A man who went out and sampled everything the world has to offer and then shared the best bits with us. He will be missed but his legacy lives on.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Sorry to post off topic but I f***ing LOVE Floyd. What an absolute legend. A man who went out and sampled everything the world has to offer and then shared the best bits with us. He will be missed but his legacy lives on.

yes, yes, but do you HATE Jamie Oliver....I mean HATE the c**t ?

if not, you have no business on this thread about Keith Floyd

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

That is what its all about Lokki. The world gives us people like that far too rarely.

Just dont bring St Jamie of Shoreditch into this to compare him to, or all hell breaks loose. I have about 500 knitting needles in my back for doing so and have been beaten around the head by a good few copies of the Guardian (and the Saturday one too).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports