Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Keith Floyd

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
respectful, deferential, gracious, complaisant, suave, affable, urbane, courtly. Civil, affable, courteous, polite all imply avoidance of rudeness toward others. Civil suggests a minimum of observance of social requirements. Affable suggests ease of approach and friendliness. Courteous implies positive, dignified, sincere, and thoughtful consideration for others. Polite implies habitual courtesy, arising from a consciousness of one's training and the demands of good manners.

just for your info

haha Mr Logic.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
well, I know who I would rather have a drink with.....mate

I can imagine it would be your dream. Just think, he may invite you back for a game of table football and a rocket and buffalo mozzarella salad, if you played your cards right.

He may even give you some money.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can imagine it would be your dream. Just think, he may invite you back for a game of table football and a rocket and buffalo mozzarella salad, if you played your cards right.

Just as an aside, do you eat anything other than chips & beans? It's just that I've noticed that on a variety of threads, you seem to have used interesting food as a stick to beat people with for some reason.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

Nah, I don't like table football very much - however I love buffalo mozzarella salad, so that could work.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nah, I don't like table football very much - however I love buffalo mozzarella salad, so that could work.
I bought an all in one table football/table tennis/pool table combo thing from Homebase once.

If JAMIE has one of those, you could ask him if he fancied a game of pool instead? Just a thought.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I bought an all in one table football/table tennis/pool table combo thing from Homebase once.

If JAMIE has one of those, you could ask him if he fancied a game of pool instead? Just a thought.

now that's an idea, I could really get off in my dream on that....

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just as an aside, do you eat anything other than chips & beans? It's just that I've noticed that on a variety of threads, you seem to have used interesting food as a stick to beat people with for some reason.
just as an aside , do you cream your pants in ecstasy everytime you pay through the nose to get a f***ing picture on your plate instead of a proper meal? "ooh when tony tobin opens a restaurant in haywards heath call me" ok next time i have to take a punter to one of these overpriced rip off emporiums i'll let you tag along .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
just as an aside , do you cream your pants in ecstasy everytime you pay through the nose to get a f***ing picture on your plate instead of a proper meal? "ooh when tony tobin opens a restaurant in haywards heath call me" ok next time i have to take a punter to one of these overpriced rip off emporiums i'll let you tag along .
Yes, yes I do. Obviously.

Except I can't afford decent meals - and that quote of mine was simply to highlight one of the many differences between Haywards Heath and Reigate, as you well know. Not really for this thread IMO.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

if they are so shite and rip off, why are you taking punters to them ?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Yes, yes I do. Obviously.

Except I can't afford decent meals - and that quote of mine was simply to highlight one of the many differences between Haywards Heath and Reigate, as you well know. Not really for this thread IMO.

no its funny. Do you just eat chips and beans? What is the point of that? Yes I do I am a complete pleb who thinks the height of sophistication is choosing the italian base in pizza hut.

What did Floyd do? Show proper French cooking (initially) with a passion but a remarkable lack of pretension. What does Oliver do, sell a lifestyle to sheep like divs (who have manbags). That's my point, just that Rusty Sheriffs Badge LURVES him and he is his hero this descends into a girly bitchy Binfest. Especially since you piped up.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

Faithful Hooch has arrived to defend Turner.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
if they are so shite and rip off, why are you taking punters to them ?
a lot of punters are restaurant snobs in a bit of a hyacinth bucket way, like simster in fact , much prefer a decent curry then the rest of the evening spent admiring birds undressing on a makeshift stage in some shoreditch high st pub , robotically putting pound coins in a pint glass every so often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here