Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Keith Floyd

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll spell it out for you.

You post a lot of shite about Islam.

My family are muslims.

Ergo, I post on a lot of the same threads as you.

As for repeatedly repeating the same allegation, that is frankly bollocks. I have mereley expressed my hilarity at a remark made on another thread (albeit repeatedly.)

Spin it what ever way you want, having read the koran and worked with Asian groups I do not post shit. I may crack jokes about islam and muslims as well, if you dont like it then tough.
:bigwave:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Do you think we should petition Bozza to shut down NSC for a couple of days when Thatcher dies?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Do you think we should petition Bozza to shut down NSC for a couple of days when Thatcher dies?

It will be AMAZING. All this on the back of some drunk cook. Sets a standard.

I just hope Jamie Oliver does not come off his scooter and go under a bus in the near future either, I don't think I could take it right now.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Very sad to hear of his passing.

I got my cooking passion from Floyd and will be cooking a feast up at the weekend from one of his books.

As he would say have a 'Slurp' while its cooking!!

His recipe for Sangria is well worth trying for all you liquid chefs out there!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It will be AMAZING. All this on the back of some drunk cook. Sets a standard.

I just hope Jamie Oliver does not come off his scooter and go under a bus in the near future either, I don't think I could take it right now.

The Woodstock of binfests. If NSC can get this annoyed over a TV chef or a reality TV star, imagine what it will do for possibly the most divisive politicians of the post war era?

The four bannings off one thread record must be under threat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here