Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Anthony Knockaert's Dad

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just a thought I've had, when Knocky inevitably scores against Villa, could the whole of the Amex sing something along the lines of,
He scored for his Dad,
He's scored for his Dad,
Anthony Knockaert,
He scored for his Dad.

as our own tribute to Lpm

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just a thought I've had, when Knocky inevitably scores against Villa, could the whole of the Amex sing something along the lines of,
He scored for his Dad,
He's scored for his Dad,
Anthony Knockaert,
He scored for his Dad.

as our own tribute to Lpm

I understand your desire to help, but sometimes in these situations you can do too much. I think showing our support at the present time is a wonderful thing, but then it is best to let a grieving person start to move on in their own way. He knows we love him. I say this from personal experience.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I understand your desire to help, but sometimes in these situations you can do too much. I think showing our support at the present time is a wonderful thing, but then it is best to let a grieving person start to move on in their own way. He knows we love him. I say this from personal experience.

Agreed. Given previous experience, and the sort of guy we know Knockaert to be, it's fair to assume that his next game (and goal) will be an extremely emotional moment for him. I don't think we need to add to that beyond giving him all our usual support and adoration.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
RIP
you have left a legend ...................thank you

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The repeated singing of his song at Bristol was touching.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The repeated singing of his song at Bristol was touching.

Yes. Certainly for me listening on the television. And the shirt moment, there was no way City were going to win that match. That's 'together'. I'm proud of this club and also proud that it is owned by a genuine supporter..

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Nice to see so many of the team to go along to the funeral

CwwHeqqWIAAFhWK.jpg

CwwIoSGXUAA8gN-.jpg

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice to see so many of the team to go along to the funeral

View attachment 79265

Great to see.

#together

Basically the entire first team, less those (Norwood, Duffy, Maenpaa, Hemed, Skalak) away on International duty, and a couple - March, Uwe, etc who had to stay for the Cup game tonight.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great to see.

#together

Basically the entire first team, less those (Norwood, Duffy, Maenpaa, Hemed, Skalak) away on International duty, and a couple - March, Uwe, etc who had to stay for the Cup game tonight.

Effectively every first team player who isn't on international duty.

Edit you just added that after I quoted you.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Truly wonderful to see the 'Togetherness' of our squad.
I'm sure this loss for Knocky will only make him even more determined to get promoted to the Premiership for his dad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here