Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Anthony Knockaert's Dad

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ooooh Look at me!!! I am ITK!

I'm not at all. I was eating dinner and got a message that before people started accusing the players of being out on the lash, I may wish to share that they went to the funeral, came back straight after and that Glenn Murray was unable to go for a good reason. I don't know what the reason is and as it has absolutely nothing to do with me I didn't ask. But before people did start putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 764 I made that quick post. And then finished my dinner.

Sorry - there's really nothing to see here.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BBC Sport have tweeted about this amazing show of support.

Some of the comments are frankly unbelievable. We live in a strange world people.

Can't even bring myself to repeat them on here. The problem is these young kids think they can make an unfunny 'joke' out of everything on social media and look cool. This is the problem with the facebook generation unfortunately :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm not at all. I was eating dinner and got a message that before people started accusing the players of being out on the lash, I may wish to share that they went to the funeral, came back straight after and that Glenn Murray was unable to go for a good reason. I don't know what the reason is and as it has absolutely nothing to do with me I didn't ask. But before people did start putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 764 I made that quick post. And then finished my dinner.

Thanks for making the post as its nice to hear things like that. And 99% of the board appreciate these snippets however small. And 99% had worked out whoever wasn't there would have had a very good reason - probably to do with family.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
From Knocky's twitter feed.......(more on there in a similar vein)

d5a56a272b5fe7f6946b388a1d5dd714.png

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Some really nice comments on the bbc sport tweet of this, what a bunch of ***** if that was them instead of Knocky they wouldn't appreciate those sort of comments, *****.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Post time 16:18

Ten days before the next game,
there's going to be a party in France tonight.

Post time 16:46

Why isn't Muzza there?

Post time 17:24

The players came straight back after the funeral and Murray had a very good reason for not being there with the rest of the squad.

Because:-

I was eating dinner and got a message that before people started accusing the players of being out on the lash, I may wish to share that they went to the funeral, came back straight after and that Glenn Murray was unable to go for a good reason.

This is what modern football has become. A couple of throw away lines on a fans' message board, and within the hour the owner of the board has received a "message" - presumably because someone (responsible for protecting the "brand", I suppose) perceives those comments might "besmirch" the name of the club or certain players.

This makes me sad. :nono:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Or don't as it's got absolutely fook all to do with us.

Don't be so precious. I asked on the off chance it was something Albion related as we all know Bozza likes to post a teaser every now and then, obviously I don't expect or want any private affairs of the players disclosed on here. Try not taking yourself so seriously eh :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't be so precious. I asked on the off chance it was something Albion related as we all know Bozza likes to post a teaser every now and then, obviously I don't expect or want any private affairs of the players disclosed on here. Try not taking yourself so seriously eh :thumbsup:
Sorry but I don't see your reply that way.
But hey if I misjudged your intent c'est la vie, it's hardly the end of the world.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry but I don't see your reply that way.
But hey if I misjudged your intent c'est la vie, it's hardly the end of the world.

:shrug: no you're right, I was clearly looking for the latest dirt on one of our players, which is why I tapped a two word message and logged off for a few hours.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A solid thread has gone somewhat downhill. AK has celebrated his Father's life with a funeral accompanied by great family and friends/colleagues.

I would suggest a line be drawn underneath it now. It can then maintain the stature that it deserves.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

fair enough!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Me, I see all those players going to support their friend and colleague at his father's funeral, and my first reaction is "How fantastic to see them supporting Anthony". Not "Who's missing?".

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Me, I see all those players going to support their friend and colleague at his father's funeral, and my first reaction is "How fantastic to see them supporting Anthony". Not "Who's missing?".

Yeah, me too. Plus who'd turn something like this in to a binfest??

Incredibly proud of our entire club tonight. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here