Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right, East Stand. Silence please.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Don't get me wrong, I loved it when you started singing 'We're the East Stand' and I was in West Stand laughing my nuts off and giving you lot full applause. Top effort. But during that my dad suddenly turned round to me and went 'Oh shit, Blackpool have scored.'

Here's how I see it. The boys were busy trying to defend only expecting noise coming from the West. When the East started to make a racket they shit themselves in surprise, leaving Philips free to score.

So, whilst it was top effort, this is what you lot caused. :lol:

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
STH in the east block d.. theres hundreds of ex north standers and plenty happy to stand and sing.. however we are disperesed and spread out... add the family stand and we have the potential to be loud (not as loud as the west etc .. but loud).

I propose we join in as the LEFT side brighton boys.. with North stand right and all of the west as the right side.. how fooking loud would that be !!

Also we need some help.. North stand please invite us more often.. there will 100% be a response but we are too spread out to really make an impact...

anyone else in the east feel the same ?? the challenge is for every 10 seats 2 or 3 will stand and sing..its the older generation not willing.. having said that its a decent atmosphere in block d (beneath the 1901 bit anyway) im sure there must be a way of us all singing together ??

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I will get vilified for this but those chants are s*** and embarrassing. It simply confirms what stand you are sitting in. How is that supposed to support the players? It tells them the fans are more interested in being louder than each other in some primary school tribal way or like on a childrens TV show where the team with the loudest cheer wins. SORT YOUR LIVES OUT. Also the "Brighton boys" bit is well....creepy. The chant is S***! Sing something about the players on the pitch.

I will get vilified for this but those chants are s*** and embarrassing. It simply confirms what stand you are sitting in. How is that supposed to support the players? It tells them the fans are more interested in being louder than each other in some primary school tribal way or like on a childrens TV show where the team with the loudest cheer wins. SORT YOUR LIVES OUT. Also the "Brighton boys" bit is well....creepy. The chant is S***! Sing something about the players on the pitch.
Excellent effort.

Would it help if the team was rubbish as well?

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland

geez your on every friggin thread.. you made your point fella.. whats your problem ? its not s**t, its a little just basic and must not become our main effort. its a bit of fun and gets everyone involved.. having said that I do cringe when every friggin goal kick erupts into a your sh*t ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (its a old north stand thing that Im shocked is still used.... I feel this is sh*T and embarrasing and it should have been left in the 90's.. its a game of opinions I suppose.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
STH in the east block d.. theres hundreds of ex north standers and plenty happy to stand and sing.. however we are disperesed and spread out... add the family stand and we have the potential to be loud (not as loud as the west etc .. but loud).

I propose we join in as the LEFT side brighton boys.. with North stand right and all of the west as the right side.. how fooking loud would that be !!

Also we need some help.. North stand please invite us more often.. there will 100% be a response but we are too spread out to really make an impact...

anyone else in the east feel the same ?? the challenge is for every 10 seats 2 or 3 will stand and sing..its the older generation not willing.. having said that its a decent atmosphere in block d (beneath the 1901 bit anyway) im sure there must be a way of us all singing together ??

You will be invited on tuesday ,join in with we`re the left stand brighton boys to start with for the young ones, they will then start to learn the rest.If the west stand join in with we`re the right side that will also sound good , but not to be sung too often i agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here