Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF fundraiser involved in yesterday's air tragedy

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thoughts & prayers go out to Jacob & Matt's family and friends. It's awful when young people die in a tragic accident like this.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The whole thing was so shocking. To all those who were caught up in this tragedy, and their families, my heartfelt condolences

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Understanding the background stories brings the human element to the tragedy home. All had bright futures. My thoughts are with them, the ones yet to be named, their friends & families.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I can only add my sincerest condolences to the others on here. I sat throughout yesterday's game feeling sick in the pit of my stomach and only half celebrated Kaz's goal. I didn't know these lads, but I was thinking this morning about how long it would be before we found some of our own were involved. Very, very sad, and we can only celebrate the fact that in their short lives these lads tried to make others' lives better.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I hope (sure) the club create a memorial for Matt & Jacob at The Amex or Lancing Training Centre. Both have very special & personal bonds with our club.
Two young life's taken in such tragic circumstances. RIP Matt & Jacob.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I remember Jacob, known as snoobs from my time being involved with the REMF.

What terrible news and there are no words really.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Dreadful for all involved, RIP to Jacob and all who have sadly been taken too early.
Thoughts with all families and friends.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I want to say something, but am lost for words.

Rest in Peace young man.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Terrible, terrible news. So desperately sad. Two lads on their way to play football on a Saturday afternoon.

RIP young men. Taken far too young.

I can't start to think how the families and friends must be feeling at this awful time.

My thoughts are with all of those affected by yesterday's disaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here