Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** REMF 7 - Details here **

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
All those have played before i believe so will surprise you nearer the time with the bandits.

As we seem to have a couple of former professionals playing in the Albion team, can you not get a former palace legend to play, like Jim cannon, or Vince Hilliare?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
As we seem to have a couple of former professionals playing in the Albion team, can you not get a former palace legend to play, like Jim cannon, or Vince Hilliare?

thomas BROLIN :love:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you want me to see if Peter Taylor would consider making an appearance for the Palace boys Kev ?.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
to be fair, if Dodge is going to play, then I think it only fair that the palace boys have a reciprocal arrangement.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave, I agree we suggested/offered they have 2 ex pro's last year but they declined or could not find anyone. We agreed we would limit it to 2 ex pro's max per team.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We should have three ex-pros this season:

Ricky Marlowe
Paul Rogers
Sheehan Edmonds

Should be a good game. Would be great if Palace had Peter Taylor and Lombardo on the wings.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Should be a good game. Would be great if Palace had Peter Taylor and Lombardo on the wings.[/QUOTE]

They wouldnt get a game and Taylor would be to busy organising to have 11 players bk in the box to defend your corners.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kev

Shall I see if Peter Taylor could make an appearance on the wing ?. He came to REMF 1 and personally got me a shirt for REMF 6 so he knows of the event and has been supportive.

My side, raffle is all in place, donations would be appreciated, PM me if you want to donate anything. Lester and my oter half are in charge. I am arranging 17 winners and 17 runners up trophies so if there are more players involved can Andy and Kev let me know if they have more than 17 in the squad.

The mom trophy will be arranged and presented by Ian Chapman.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Your welcome to try Peter Taylor if you have a contact. Paul Rodgers still in contact with a few palace ex olds boys aswell so may be worth an ask.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have written to Peter Taylor inviting him to play for the CPFC supporters. Watch this space.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We should have three ex-pros this season:

Ricky Marlowe
Paul Rogers
Sheehan Edmonds

Should be a good game. Would be great if Palace had Peter Taylor and Lombardo on the wings.

I'd call myself more ex semi-pro myself... :down:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
have you tried Steve Coppel?

Dave

I thought Peter Taylor was more appropriate as he attended REMF 1 and gave team talk to both teams and he has strong assocations with both teams. Could try coppell but is it likely with Reading playing an important game the next day. Lets see what PT says.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ian Wright?

I saw him play in the SNOW in a charity game a few days after playing for ENGLAND and he RUDDY loved it and was brilliant with the fans etc.

He also came down to give out the awards at my old man's junior football club a few years back and was only to glad to.

Might be worth asking?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Why are we trying to get Ex Pros for the OTHER team?

Surley it would be better for our CHANCES if they didnt have any playing??

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Because we have two? Its a bit harsh us having them and Palace not. Not really in the spirit of the game to say "well we've got our two, you sort yourselves out" is it?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here