Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** REMF 7 - Details here **

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Little Rich - please confirm you have the big trophy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Trilby I will be selling last years for £ 5 and expect to sell the lot. AID cannot make it this year but I will see if Everest wants to be Spielberg for the night as he's a bit handy with a camcorder. Please can Little Rich or whoever has the main trophy let me know as I need to pick it up next week. Trilby can you get Kev to PM me , has he spoken to Peter Taylot yet, if not PM me and I will give you hin number to call on behalf of the CPFC supporters team to thank him and tell him tactics etc as its only courteous. Thanks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett, I need 10 people to help with the flyers 5/4. Can you sort this out mate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will do, but last time they did not like it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It would make the most sense I agree.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did a thread and got

:tumble:

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Trilby I will be selling last years for £ 5 and expect to sell the lot. AID cannot make it this year but I will see if Everest wants to be Spielberg for the night as he's a bit handy with a camcorder. Please can Little Rich or whoever has the main trophy let me know as I need to pick it up next week. Trilby can you get Kev to PM me , has he spoken to Peter Taylot yet, if not PM me and I will give you hin number to call on behalf of the CPFC supporters team to thank him and tell him tactics etc as its only courteous. Thanks.
I don't know if Kevin has or not yet so I'll ask him, if not I'd be happy to sort out the details with Peter.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Someone from the CPFC supporters team needs to make contact with him as its courteous and we do not want him to not turn up. Can you call him Trilby ?. PM me and I will give you the number.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett

I have ordered 2000 A6 flyers they are postacard/wallet size. Can you help me get a team of helpers around 10 at least. 200 each

Do you know where the Large trophy is as someone has it and I have had no repsonse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here