NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
good, I may need some refreshment in the second half again

(assuming it was your good self who let me have a sip of Guinness!):drink:

If you are still on in the second half :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Yoda

English & European
If anyone else wants to play please email me - andyrumble@gmail.com

Pretty much all of last years' squad have confirmed they will play again so at present we probably don't have any additional space but I expect between now and the game people will get injured or break fingernails and have to pull out.

Andy:jester:

Shall I bring my boots incase you need a last minute extra body on the bench like the last one at Withdean?:laugh: Even though I didn't get to come on. :down:

I won't be anywhrere near fit by then but I am back training at long last.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have had confirmation from a palace supporter we have been donated

A signed shirt or ball (from Palace)
2 directors lounge tickets for the last home game of the season (from Tag - shirt sponsor)

We will auction both items on the night.

Well done E Girl and Tag from Palace.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'm guessing not many of the REMF team are going to brave Carlisle away - perhaps NSC v REMF could take place on Saturday 8 March. Chris - can you get a team for this?

I am also going to arrange a REMF game on the mornign of the Doncaster game (15 March).

Andy

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'm guessing not many of the REMF team are going to brave Carlisle away - perhaps NSC v REMF could take place on Saturday 8 March. Chris - can you get a team for this?

I am also going to arrange a REMF game on the mornign of the Doncaster game (15 March).

Andy

COUNT me in for BOTH.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Andy

if required, i SHOULD be available for the 15th presuming my easter break has started by then

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Andy

Rumble,

A few of the players from the REMF side (I believe) are playing in the Donny fans game on the 15th.

I cant see any problems with finding a team on the 8th, ill get started looking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here