Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 5 - Friday 12 May 2005

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very entertaining game CPFC were all over us at 1st and went 1 - 0 up at HT.

Second half much better for us (after the lights were finally turned on) and we equalised and should have won.

CPFC went ahead on penalties as we had one saved then they missed and we were 4 - 3 with one left for them - a stunning Jap Stam loft way over :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Well done boys

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And Ricky played the whole game and scored his penalty

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh and a flying weekly visit from the states from Lord Cornwalis - nice bloke as well :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh and Dies Irae did a marvellous job with a very poor PA system :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No giant Blackbird there though :angry: :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Woodchip said:
You alright, Beachy? Seem to be talking to yourself.

Allegedly a common occurance as you get older :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And Brett Mendoza's ball is missing - who has got it ?

Own up please

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Beach Hut said:
Oh and Dies Irae did a marvellous job with a very poor PA system :clap2:

He doesnt need a PA system, he's LOUD enough as it is! :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Great game, a splendid evening out - think it was Neil (Kaney) who tucked away the goal. Couldn't hang around for the presentation, but the team looked delighted when the final penalty was ballooned over the bar. Even the missed Brighton penalty forced a bloody good save from the Palace keeper.

My man of the match, the Albion number 4 (ginger haired, Mark Owen - not sure who he is on here).

A good evening all round:clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh, also another highlight - two people (possibly the Large One and another NSChatter, although that was only by eavesdropping, i can't be sure) convincing the lino to award a dubious foul throw decision, before lots of drunken laughter.

Good stuff:lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lovely fun all round. Kaney was voted man of the match, although I think Richie Morris ran him pretty close. Really. :)

Saw plenty of the usual faces, Ricky Marlowe got a special presentation for his ever-present status in the team, especially coming all the way down from Scotland. I thought Southwick FC looked after us pretty well, aside from the trouser tearing sound effects of the PA.

Thought it was a nice touch of fate that Mrs Eaton won the main raffle prize - she looked pretty happy with that.

Good work all round, I'd say. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, and we didn't offload Tank's kex.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Yep well done everyone, not forgetting the bar staff:drink:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Withdean Wanderer said:
Oh, also another highlight - two people (possibly the Large One and another NSChatter, although that was only by eavesdropping, i can't be sure) convincing the lino to award a dubious foul throw decision, before lots of drunken laughter.

Good stuff:lolol:
You might say that, I couldn't possibly comment.

Hiney was the other culprit. I want a word with his youngest son. My shins are bruised black and blue.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Many thanks to all that came.

Now who nicked the f***ing trophy? Gareth's going to post a tip on here every day until the thief owns up. :lolol:

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
Just got home, great evening out - the kids even went and asked for their photo to be be taken with Dick Knight who was very accomodating, cheers Roz! Well done to everyone involved!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Didn't see Dick Knight there...

Who made the presentations at the end? Had to get the train back, so couldn't hang around

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here