Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 5 - Friday 12 May 2005

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trigger said:
Best penalty i have seen for a long time in that shootout too.

The three CPFC ones that went in were well taken.

One of ours was dead lucky, keeper got it right but it hit a bump and went over him :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Father Jack said:
I meant to do that!!

If you did then well done, but I suspect not ???

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Beach Hut said:
If you did then well done, but I suspect not ???

I think it evens out the tackle i made on the line to stop the Palace player making it 2-1. Note to self - practise penalties for next year:dunce:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Father Jack said:
I think it evens out the tackle i made on the line to stop the Palace player making it 2-1. Note to self - practise penalties for next year:dunce:

We couldn't believe it when you stepped up after missing that one against our lot last week! Still, it went in, that's the main thing

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
If anyone has any pictures of last nights game,please could they post them?Does anyone know how to upload phone pictures as I'm a bit thick with "modern technology"!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Seagullible said:
be nice to see the pens Lee.
Great night and thanks to all involved and allways good to keep my shoot-out record up to scratch. Shame I just missed the one in the game itself but there you go.

You had a good game seagullible!It was nice to meet you!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Seagullible said:
Great night and thanks to all involved and allways good to keep my shoot-out record up to scratch. Shame I just missed the one in the game itself but there you go.

You were moaning about your boots - did they do the job?

Yoda

English & European
Seagullible said:

When I get round to uploading them. ;)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Thanks also to the match officials, all of whom did the match for free. Well, a couple of beers anyway.

I don't know about what the players felt, but I thought they handled the match in an excellent professional manner, and when mentioned, all three said they would be happy to do it again next years. Cheers, chaps.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
Thanks also to the match officials, all of whom did the match for free. Well, a couple of beers anyway.

I don't know about what the players felt, but I thought they handled the match in an excellent professional manner, and when mentioned, all three said they would be happy to do it again next years. Cheers, chaps.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Better standard than most of the big game referee's from the premiership and football league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here