Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why PALACE are going to Wembley

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All of this is just farts in the wind. We will know in a weeks time until then Palace are a very strong side who could do us. I and no one should be complacent. Hopefully BHAFC will prevail but any " palace are rubbish " and the like is just asking for trouble so wind it in until we beat them, hopefully.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Some very good points in there WW. But surely the form team are always favourites for the play offs. We are undoubtedly the form team.

But the play offs are, to some extent, a lottery. So who knows!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Blimey WW how many have you caught! :lolol: I was waiting for you to do one of these after your Charlton and Spanish Dave threads!

I have more confidence of us going to Wembly now! :albion2:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I kind of agree to a point, I think we're all a tiny bit too confident because of our recent victory against them.
This was the one team I hoped to avoid, they are a good side but have hit a shit bit of form, a bit like us at Christmas.
This is the playoffs, anything can happen and turn the form book upside down, and I too am worried Murray will come back to haunt us.
Having said all that, we are a good side, in fantastic form, but this is the Albion, we have a habit of cocking things up when it matters, but maybe just maybe it's our turn ?
Christ I'm nervous !

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I'll be in the standard, Queens street next monday from 5 so pop in.

not going to the amex to watch the game then?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'll be in the standard, Queens street next monday from 5 so pop in.

Will I have to come with my dad or will you bring yours:cool:

Sorry just realised we will be on our way back from palarse:albion2:

Just remembered never drink too much in the sun:drink:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here