Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why PALACE are going to Wembley

I do not think there is a net in the world large enough for this haul. 10/10, would read again.

:thumbsup:
Great bit of fishing, I doubt anyone could catch so many fish in one go:lolol: I sincerely hope he's right :bowdown: but the reality is somewhat different, I wish I could stay away from the game but there's a small chance we could tear you apart and that alone makes it unmissable, I'd still be happy with a draw tho???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I do not think there is a net in the world large enough for this haul. 10/10, would read again.

Erm...I think most of us spotted it for what it was straight away. Read the first few responses again. I think most people are calling him names because they're fed up with his attention-seeking.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Crystal Palace vs Brighton - SkyBet odds to qualify:

CP 5/4 BHA 4/7

'nuff said.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Fishing.

How unoriginal. :tosser:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was feeling nervous about it but now that WW has done his magic we will breeze through. Brilliant stuff from the maker of that win at Charlton Athletic a little while ago.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Time will tell but on form Palace is the best draw, Watford were the best team by a mile at the Amex and Leicester have just started playing well again, this time next week we will know our fate

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Actually I do think - particularly on the part of the Albion fans - that overconfidence is a big problem. We are favourites, yes - but we do not have it in the bag.

I'm certain Gus will be drilling in to the squad that our superior talent (and that 3-0 at the Amex) do not guarantee we will win this.

Feet on the ground, people - the gloating can (hopefully, probably) come on Monday night.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Crystal Palace vs Brighton - SkyBet odds to qualify:

CP 5/4 BHA 4/7

'nuff said.

Palace are 5/4 and people are talking as though they have no chance. "Nuff said"? All that says to me is that Palace have a decent shot at reaching Wembley...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Palace are 5/4 and people are talking as though they have no chance. "Nuff said"? All that says to me is that Palace have a decent shot at reaching Wembley...

What it means to everybody else is that the bookies have weighed up all the facts and make us favourites with Palace more likely than not to miss out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Withdean Wanderer , winding up NSCers since mid 2003

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
- Their squad in the main is the same one that narrowly missed out on the Carling Cup Final last year. They'll be bang up for it. Remember how we laughed?
- Their squad will also be out to get revenge after the 3-0. They'll know how much it hurts, they've seen how much it ballsed up their season - they'll want to put it right.
- Glenn. It's going to happen isn't it? FFSMurray.
- Holloway. Great experience in the lottery of the play-offs.
- Zaha. He'll want to go out with a bang, silence the press and grab a bit of attention before his big money summer move.
- Prior to this season, the last time we beat Palace in 2005 we duly went and lost to them a few weeks later. We barely had a month to enjoy the victory. Lightning to strike twice?
- Overconfidence. Some people on here seem to think we're guaranteed to win simply because we dicked them a few weeks back. It doesn't work like that - let's hope the players aren't as cocky.
- Glad Ulloa and all the gloating after the 3-0. It's blatantly going to bite us on the arse isn't it?
- Penalties. Apart from Dave, we're shit at them.
- Fail to get a result on Friday and we're in big trouble. We know how hard we find it to break down teams that sit back. And how many games has it been since we turned a game around having fallen behind?

Anyone else feeling negative ahead of this, the big one? Really hope I'm wrong...

I agree

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
- Their squad in the main is the same one that narrowly missed out on the Carling Cup Final last year. They'll be bang up for it. Remember how we laughed?
- Their squad will also be out to get revenge after the 3-0. They'll know how much it hurts, they've seen how much it ballsed up their season - they'll want to put it right.
- Glenn. It's going to happen isn't it? FFSMurray.
- Holloway. Great experience in the lottery of the play-offs.
- Zaha. He'll want to go out with a bang, silence the press and grab a bit of attention before his big money summer move.
- Prior to this season, the last time we beat Palace in 2005 we duly went and lost to them a few weeks later. We barely had a month to enjoy the victory. Lightning to strike twice?
- Overconfidence. Some people on here seem to think we're guaranteed to win simply because we dicked them a few weeks back. It doesn't work like that - let's hope the players aren't as cocky.
- Glad Ulloa and all the gloating after the 3-0. It's blatantly going to bite us on the arse isn't it?
- Penalties. Apart from Dave, we're shit at them.
- Fail to get a result on Friday and we're in big trouble. We know how hard we find it to break down teams that sit back. And how many games has it been since we turned a game around having fallen behind?

Anyone else feeling negative ahead of this, the big one? Really hope I'm wrong...

Don't forget that Gus has never managed a winning team at Selhurst.

gumbo43

gumbo
Jun 9, 2011
hove
Don't dare to dream then you tosser, go wet your bed so that you got something else to worry about ,
maybe you can then analyse ten ways to dry the sheets

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I just put Withdean Wanderer into an app that translates it into an Anglicised Chinese name, and it came out as Win Jing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here