Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic Loanee Strikers

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Whisper of Joe Garner from Preston. Age 27. Good footballer. Having a poor season but over the previous 2 years averaged just short of a goal every two games so if the price is right............?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whisper of Joe Garner from Preston. Age 27. Good footballer. Having a poor season but over the previous 2 years averaged just short of a goal every two games so if the price is right............?

Do we never learn?

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
How about Jay Rodriguez from Southampton, out due to injury for a long time, is now back I hear, but not getting a look in at St Marys, a loan for the rest of the season would suit Southampton as he signed a new 5 year deal last year and he would be different class in the championship.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not at all just interested in other names as I cant think of any and the TV wife has on is crap tonight.

I'm sure it looks lovely on her.

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
How about Jay Rodriguez from Southampton, out due to injury for a long time, is now back I hear, but not getting a look in at St Marys, a loan for the rest of the season would suit Southampton as he signed a new 5 year deal last year and he would be different class in the championship.

That's not a bad shout actually; I'd be happy with that assuming he has fully recovered from injury.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Jloyd Samuel? Stephen Ward?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We can't and should not pay 40k a week! Once one player is on that the rest will want increased wages as well. On top of that agents will see us as a club that will buckle and spunk large on wages and inflate the demands of any other future players we sign. It really is not worth it long term.

That doesnt follow as neither agents nor other players know when a player comes on loan how much we are paying of their wages. How much are we paying of Steve Sidwell probable £30+ k per week? How much are Stoke paying?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here