Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
Robbed of what exactly?
They couldn't trouble Hahnemann sufficiently, and when we had a chance to score, Forster put it away.

And he wasn't offside...

I don't care if you do have Tim Henman in goal, you're still a cockmuncher.

On current form, Reading would be an easy game for us. We even only lost 3-2 when we were shit at the start of the season. Were Reading MADE to field a side that, all together, only costed £116k plus a bag of kits (assuming Knight's tribunal was about 100k ish ) they would be relegated before Christmas. FACT.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
RoyalAli said:
Robbed of what exactly?
They couldn't trouble Hahnemann sufficiently, and when we had a chance to score, Forster put it away.

And he wasn't offside...
It was a definite penalty! Everybody could see that the Reading player fouled the Swansea player. And then he handballed it. And why was Swansea's goal disallowed?

Forster was about two yards in front of the defender when the ball was played forward. The linesman hadn't kept up with play.

Albion Rob

RoyalAli said:
Yes, I'd like to think I am WELL loyal and passionate.

I've watched almost every game this season, home and away, and although Reading aren't famed for having particularly vociferous support, I am one of those who makes the effort to generate a bit of atmosphere.

Jesus Christ, he's the ReaDINg equivalent of FUMBLE.

:jester: :jester:

On all of my trips to the Madejski, Reading have never failed to disappoint. Their fans are very quiet and despite having what I consider to be the best of the new stadiums, they fail to add any passion to the games.

Also, I knew a Reading fan once who lived round my way. He was the thickest person I have ever met. In a mock exam he just rewrote the questions on the paper so h wouldn't be busted for not doing anything in a basic exam that was well out of his league.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
So you base your verdict on whether I'm a 'Cockmuncher' or not on which football team I support??

That only suggests one thing...

TWAT.

Ali, we have been through this before, i think you are a COCKMUNCHER because you behave like an arrogant little upstart both on here and in real life, it is irrelevant of your team.

oh, and what about the point i made below the cockmuncher bit?

go on, spoil us, tell us a line up that you could put out that had been bought for a total no more than i said?........

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
RoyalAli said:
f*** off, I support my team as much, if not more than a lot of you, so you can f*** off if you think I don't have any passion.

Bollocks mate. According to your signature, you've missed 3 games this season.

Call yourself a fan?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
RoyalAli said:
A bit of f***ing passion?
Are you joking?
You think I travelled 300 miles yesterday to watch my team but I still don't have any passion?

f*** off, I support my team as much, if not more than a lot of you, so you can f*** off if you think I don't have any passion.

look my friend...maybe you;d like to take yourself to this site http://www.readingfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome where someone might actually give a shit!

:p

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
RoyalAli said:
We've had opposition managers and fans commenting on an intimidating atmosphere at the Madejski within the last few weeks, so it seems that what you know about the atmosphere in the Madejski could be written on the back of a raffle ticket.

This has got to be a joke. The usual Majeski experience of a couple of fat children banging drums while a bunch of mong-faced inbreds clap along does NOT constitute an "intimidating atmosphere".

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
This is like fishing with dynamite, it's not even a challenge anymore.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Ali, you are such a smug twat. You don't even have the humility to admit that Reading got lucky last night.

It's no wonder so many people here rip into you and can't take you seriously. Grow up you f***ing retard.

:bowdown:

:lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
RoyalAli said:
We're near the top because when we play teams, we score more than they do, therefore picking up points?

Here's one for Brighton.
Welcome to Withdean.
We don't sing here, but we're still the best fans in the world.
Shut Up
Facts.

What he said...quite agree.

:jester:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Scarface said:
I cant stand any club with sugar daddy chairmen. Its just not right to buy your way up the leagues wihtout having the support. Reading, Wigan in particular, even Chelski (although they do have the support). :angry:

You speak my language hombre

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Reading fans are a bit like Man United fans in a way. In fact the similarities between the two clubs are all too similar for my liking.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
RoyalAli said:
A bit of f***ing passion?
Are you joking?
You think I travelled 300 miles yesterday to watch my team but I still don't have any passion?

Is there a Reading site ...hmmm?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
Ok, here is a Reading line up that would fit that price.

GK -Young - Youth team.

LB - Shorey £25,000
CB - Sonko - Free
CB - Castle - youth team
RB - Rifat - Free/academy

LM - Little - Free
CM - Campbell - Youth team
CM - Newman - approx £50,000 (Undisclosed)
RM - Brooker - Free

CF - Morgan - Free
CF - Ferdinand - Free

snigger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here