Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Why did RoyalAli sit in the home end when he came to watch us?
Didn't he go to our playoff final as well?

I don't understand.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Having lived in Reading for 7 years I always look forward to this fixture. The trip through Whitley to the stadium reminds me why I left that small town near Oxford!!

However, it will be nice to see a crowd for a change as it is only ever full when London Irish are playing at home!!

Hope the atmosphere is as intimidating as ever or will it resemble Watford last week as usual??

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Taken from Reading site........

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Regular

Posted: Wed 07 Dec 2005 16:38 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: I'm not into violence but I really hope our "Top Boys" who apparantly meet outside BHS do give them a good kicking.

Shit..........i was going to buy a new pair of slacks before the game.........i'm definately not going to risk it now..........:lolol: :D :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
Full Harris, I got a ticket in your end because I wanted to watch our game, the tickets in the Reading end were sold out, and there were some available in the Brighton end.

Oh, I see, good thinking.

RoyalAli said:

I went to your playoff final for the day out, and it was an enjoyable one too.

Seems a rather expensive day out but whatever floats your boat!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
This Reading fan seems to know the score:

Bracknell RFC

"Joined: 15 Apr 2004

Posted: Wed 07 Dec 2005 16:16 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely Brightons cup final was Palace? That's a proper rivalry with two way hatred.

Why do some fans always seem so desperate for a rivalry with clubs who don't really care about us, Swindon, Oxford, Bournemouth, West Ham and Brighton are not our rivals. Our true rivals are Aldershot.

Claiming these mild grudges are like cup finals will make us a laughing stock. "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here