Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reading away

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To tell the truth, I'm bothered by the veracity of many of these chants. For example, did Tony Bloom really travel in a Skoda to bring us back a magic man? It seems unlikely for such a wealthy individual, unless of course he wanted to be incognito.

Or he may have been traveling to the Czech Republic and wanted to blend in.

Whilst not for me, the Enyaq Coupe would not be a bad choice for a person of wealth.

Maybe we are being a bit hard on our young choir with that one.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like Solly has got a squad number upgrade. The only one of last season's regulars not wearing last season's number.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Delighted for Solly. I know it’s only silly numbers but he absolutely deserves that.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
We look very good first half. Away kit looks superb. Good noise from the Brighton end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Whilst it’s rather amusing, is Reading or Berkshire known as being inbred? 3 or 4 times you can hear the Albion fans singing the "Your sister is your mother, your father is your brother" chant as well as the "You inbred ********, you know what you are"

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Would quite like to see Enciso or Sarmiento on at half time. They’re sitting so deep it would be nice to bring someone on who can run at them with pace.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lots of former Ajax players did it.

From who I can remember Van de Beek, Kluivert and Veltman wore it.

Also, Ajax have retired his number in tribute to him.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Looks like Solly has got a squad number upgrade. The only one of last season's regulars not wearing last season's number.

Sarmiento who is wearing 19 today is meant to be the new number 7. Undav is meant to be the new number 8 but is wearing 21 today. Enciso when he signed told the Paraguayan press and media he was number 19 but yet today has number 20.

Wouldn’t take any notice until the article with the numbers is on the official website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here