[Albion] Reading away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Or find a Scouser eating a dead cat, get Brighton confirmed as officially the greatest team the world has ever seen, see Cucerella tucking into a pre match meal of beer and paella or spend all our spare time forensically analysing Neal Maupay’s goals.

Young people get drunk, have a good day out and sing silly songs. It’s always been that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Like we did. My frustration has always been the lack of originality.

By all means get drunk and sing silly songs. But please be creative (such as finding comfortable roof racks to sleep your day off....)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Our Intercity Werther's firm must have been appalled at this behaviour,the tutting and sweet wrapper rustling must have surely drowned out the singing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Indeed. Like we did. My frustration has always been the lack of originality.

By all means get drunk and sing silly songs. But please be creative (such as finding comfortable roof racks to sleep your day off....)

Indeed.

Still no idea how I got home that night....

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
FYWmYIdXgAITY9I

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Interesting. Very interesting.

What is? Cucu starting suggests we have no intention of selling?
Maupay on the bench? He was last week too. Suggests no final decision on whether he stays or goes?
Mwepu and Webster on the bench? Maybe both are a little behind the others due to slight muscle tiredness?
Live stream available. Good news.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We never have. :shrug:
I get that, I was just raising some potential questions to the poster of the ‘interesting, very interesting’ post. Wondering what he found so interesting. I was assuming re the line up, as it does debunk the theory of some that Cucu would refuse to play., or it may be that Maupay is still in the squad and will get game time. You wouldn’t play him today if the deal to Italy was certain. He may not play anyway as he is just on the bench.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Does one have to be a member of Twitter to watch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports