Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reading away

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That's interesting. I've been really impressed with him in what I've seen of him so far. He's looked much closer to the first team squad than I thought he would be but I've only seen him on streams, not live. Having seen him in the flesh what parts of his game does he need to improve to be first team squad ready?

With you on that point. Think he’s done enough to stay around the squad, besides, it doesn’t look like we’ll be getting many more incoming this window.

If it doesn’t quite work out, send him on a half season loan in January.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That's interesting. I've been really impressed with him in what I've seen of him so far. He's looked much closer to the first team squad than I thought he would be but I've only seen him on streams, not live. Having seen him in the flesh what parts of his game does he need to improve to be first team squad ready?

I would agree, and think on the streams he was impressive, but European teams tend to give you much more space. In English football, the majority of occasions, you almost play and move, plus the physicality is far greater. I think that is why Caciedo is such a revelation because he has all of those things in abundance.

IMO, I felt yesterday he didn’t stand out as much (although very skillful) and wasn’t quite strong enough. I know the club will make the right decision, whether that’s building him up a little more through a specific training programme or loaning him out. He is 18 years old, and I think someone else pointed out a few weeks ago, you don’t get many 18 year olds in the PL. it does happen though so we shall see.

Perhaps he’ll be eased in off the bench, and again I agree he is closer to the first team than some of the previous signings from abroad.

Others have disagreed re the physical side, which is fine, all opinions, and perhaps I’m wrong on that….. At this moment I don’t think I am…..😃

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I know the police were called to a train because of Brighton fans at Gatwick, embarrassing behaviour for a pre season friendly against Reading,

The boy and I nearly boarded that carriage, but anticipating what was about to unfold we did a quick body swerve and got the next car, although it seemed like “harmless” fun (singing/standing on seats/being generally pissed underage) it wouldn’t have been very nice for the average traveller. We witnessed some young student types board at North Camp, who subsequently exited, was heard to say “Gee whizz, that was a nasty carriage” :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here