Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reading Away

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
This is turning into a big big game now. Reading have won four on the bounce including Boro and Burnley. Time we paid them a special visit

image.jpeg

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Tickets sold out on the web site. 4000 allocation, should be a good day out. A local game (just under 3 hours away on the train!), decent numbers.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Shit.

Been lazy and not bought mine yet. Hopefully they are just counting up how many are left (crosses fingers).

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I swear I predicted this a few pages back. Unless we are given more then I can see there being quite a few BHA in the home end.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Tickets sold out on the web site. 4000 allocation, should be a good day out. A local game (just under 3 hours away on the train!), decent numbers.

Tickets available again this morning, just bought 4. perhaps they were counting them?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Looks like there might be only a few in block R28 and the whole of R29 left.

Yep.

If you look at other teams' allocations at Reading, you are given the top half of the entire end. We've obviously sold that out, and now selling the bottom few rows, with that being the last few tickets.

Those who bought tickets early are in the back half of R28, i've literally just bought mine (being lazy) and i'm at the front of R28. I think the majority will be making their way to the back of the stand though.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yep.

If you look at other teams' allocations at Reading, you are given the top half of the entire end. We've obviously sold that out, and now selling the bottom few rows, with that being the last few tickets.

Those who bought tickets early are in the back half of R28, i've literally just bought mine (being lazy) and i'm at the front of R28. I think the majority will be making their way to the back of the stand though.

That's going to work then...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yep.

Yeah , got mine late too.

Straight to the back also ;-)

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I think the problem we have is that Reading are driven by that magnificent song. Wheel be reading the writing on the wall.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think the problem we have is that Reading are driven by that magnificent song. Wheel be reading the writing on the wall.
And they've also got the 'great' Sweet Caroline pre-kickoff, or is that now history with the new ditty ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here