[Albion] Reading Away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Post 31 in this thread shows this, no idea if we have R32 too though.

Yes still available online

Yep, initial 2000 is the back half of the stand. We have now sold pretty much the entire front half of that stand too (I bought a few days ago in lower half of R27, now it's lower half of R31). So there aren't many left at all.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Me neither, and at Reading I certainly don't intend to stay in row D. I just wondered, as i've never even had the option on the club site of picking a seat for an away game.

It's something the older supporters have been asking for, so that the kids & oaps can pick seats at the front and let the others go further back to stand. I hope it continues.

Jan 30, 2008
So much interest in a trip to reading, must be a few newbies about , having been 4 times in the past this holds no interest for me:)
regards
DR

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't mind if I'm at the front or back, standing or sitting, just don't want to be behind the basketball team.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So much interest in a trip to reading, must be a few newbies about , having been 4 times in the past this holds no interest for me:)
regards
DR

This is why you don't go to The Amex then?
Or have you not been 4 times yet?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
With being likely a sell-out or very close to I wonder if the stewards at Reading will try to make you go to your allocated space, if so then I can see some of the older fans and those with kids being annoyed as the whole end will be standing.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It's something the older supporters have been asking for, so that the kids & oaps can pick seats at the front and let the others go further back to stand. I hope it continues.

Haven't seen this online on the ticketing website, is it just for ST holders?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How many tickets are left? I may buy a couple tomorrow..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
regards
DR
Biggest away end in the south
Rare Saturday game at 3pm here
Top of zeeee league
Plenty of pubs
Halloween....so the ugly gits can cover their faces instead of scaring everyone :)

Pretty good day me thinks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports