Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: All you anti Mghee

Yoda

English & European
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

hans kraay fan club said:
In fairness, he has enough on his plate without expecting him to maintain the dressing rooms, too. Surely somebody from Ecovert could do that?

Newsflash.

Ecovert have not run Withdean for 3 years.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

Wanderer said:
Rubbish

It is us that are in the real world

Mark McGhee is a poor tactician, plane and simple, he struggles to maintain the dressing room, and seems to have completely lost the plot.

Most of us who want MM out, do not do so with happiness, or with glee, we genuinely feel that he has run his course, and that the club would be better off without him.

We pay to watch the club we love, and are entitled to our opinion.

So please take your REAL WORLD jibes and stuff them up your backside

:angry:
oh f*** me a hard nut,listen have i started giving it the large,no,said about people being in the real world,you on the other start giving it the bigun,proves a lot that,say no more

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

Yoda said:
Newsflash.

Ecovert have not run Withdean for 3 years.

I know that, but I didn't feel it was particularly essential to be factually correct in a throwaway flippant, sarcastic post. I will be more careful next time. Sorry. :)

El Dude Brother

Feb 8, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

Wanderer said:
Rubbish

It is us that are in the real world

Mark McGhee is a poor tactician, plane and simple, he struggles to maintain the dressing room, and seems to have completely lost the plot.

Most of us who want MM out, do not do so with happiness, or with glee, we genuinely feel that he has run his course, and that the club would be better off without him.

We pay to watch the club we love, and are entitled to our opinion.

So please take your REAL WORLD jibes and stuff them up your backside

:angry:

Couldn't agree more!

It really does feel like the time for him to go is now. He lacks the support of the fans and almost certainly the players too. I have nothing against him personally and sacking him is no guarantee that things will improve, but it needs to be done, and done soon.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

empire said:
oh f*** me a hard nut,listen have i started giving it the large,no,said about people being in the real world,you on the other start giving it the bigun,proves a lot that,say no more

Excellent, looks like McGhee isnt the only one who has lost the plot!
:lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
im behind the club end of,too early to be slagging off mm,i said end of last season give him 12 games and see how we are doing,hasnt had any luck in transfer market,not for the want of trying,if that makes me out to be losing the plot fair enough,put me in the same brush,or hey use your phrase stick it up your arse,should you be at school

Yoda

English & European
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All you anti Mghee

hans kraay fan club said:
I know that, but I didn't feel it was particularly essential to be factually correct in a throwaway flippant, sarcastic post. I will be more careful next time. Sorry. :)

Quite alright. :D

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
byf said:
I am shocked and disgusted with the way all you so called Brighton fans have conducted yourselves over the treatment of Mcghee,You lot stink of the most fickle and pathetic lot Ive ever heard and this comes from a brighton fan through and through.Im actually imbarrassed to be a Brighton fan. Are you all so blinded that you cannot see that its the lack of ambition that the club has is the problem not the mananger. I feel proper sorry for the guy, all the half decent players have left the club, and we are left with a mix of youngsters and players who are well past it.

What the fu** do you lot actually expect from those crop of players. we all know what sort of squad gets you out of this league and ours aint good enough. Had you lot not stopped to think weve got a load of shit on the pitch and he's doing his best. How long are you going to use Mcghee as the scapegoat for are lack of ambition.

He's done us a favour by geting rid of that cu*t L.KNIGHT,Mcammon,C.Richards. All trouble makers and still you blame mcghee.

We had a good start to the season and you still f***ing moan.
win at rotherham with 10 men,good performance against gillingham,unlucky against brentford and a good first half performance against forest, Mcghee is not a player,if they fall apart on the pitch it is not his fault.

All weve heard from you lot of clowns at matches is anti mcghee songs or we want falmer, well last season when we needed the fans to get behind the lads were more worried about falmer, whats changed now?

Players will not come to a club who have no ambition and mcghee should be praised for not signing any player that has a trial with us.

Knight and perry are the clowns at this club for making the big mistake over and over again thinking you dont need to concentrate on replacing players that leave, I fully believe weve got money to spend but when it comes to wages were league 2.

I also heard you lot trying to stir up trouble at forest, You lot are a joke,if they came near you lot you'd run a fuc**** mile.

:censored:

tossers!

If you actually took the time to read the threads, you would realise that many people have attacked the club for a lack of ambition and not just McGhee.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
empire said:
im behind the club end of,too early to be slagging off mm,i said end of last season give him 12 games and see how we are doing,hasnt had any luck in transfer market,not for the want of trying,if that makes me out to be losing the plot fair enough,put me in the same brush,or hey use your phrase stick it up your arse,should you be at school

Lovely, well, lets just agree to disagree then, the end result will be the same though, i fear

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I dont disagree with what you say, and id like to thank MM for his efforts and some great days out but i feel its time for a change.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Marshy said:
I dont disagree with what you say, and id like to thank MM for his efforts and some great days out but i feel its time for a change.

Agreed

Uncle Buck said:
I am just saying that it is not entirely his work.

He should have gone in the summer. Getting relegated is bad, but getting relegated and showing a lack of passion in unacceptable.

Passion? What a pointless cliched explanation. We weren't good enough, that was all there was to it. We had passion oozing from the likes of Hart, Carpenter, McShane, Butters, El Abd and Hammond but as a squad they were not better than the teams that stayed up. It was between us and Sheffield Wednesday to finish fourth bottom. We didn't give up and we did beat Millwall and Ipswich away to keep our hopes alive until we met Sheff Wed in our penultimate game at Withdean, but they had the money to freshen their squad in the January window and we didn't - and that showed as they finished the season like a train and we collapsed, as all threadbare squads exhausted and overworked inevitably will.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Passion? What a pointless cliched explanation. We weren't good enough, that was all there was to it. We had passion oozing from the likes of Hart, Carpenter, McShane, Butters, El Abd and Hammond but as a squad they were not better than the teams that stayed up. It was between us and Sheffield Wednesday to finish fourth bottom. We didn't give up and we did beat Millwall and Ipswich away to keep our hopes alive until we met Sheff Wed in our penultimate game at Withdean, but they had the money to freshen their squad in the January window and we didn't - and that showed as they finished the season like a train and we collapsed, as all threadbare squads exhausted and overworked inevitably will.

Luton away, Southampton home, Stoke home, to name a few.

As well as not being good enough McGhee seemed incapable of motivating and saying some games were not important sums McGhee up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It didnt matter at Luton away and Southampton away seemly

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
My twopennorth: NOBODY at the club any longer is to blame (AND it is NOT PC to have a blame culture anyway.)

People currently in charge at the club are doing their best at all levels to preserve the club in the hope that FUTURE developments will allow the club to go forward again.

Yes,its a sod when we lose to teams we THINK we should be beating,but it is easy to ignore the FACT that our team has spent much of its league history at the third tier,what many of us used to know as third division football.

There are several clubs in the Premiership(First Division) we could be likened to,but because we are not like them now does not mean there is no HOPE.

There are even some in the top league who used to be regulars at the Goldstone in those faraway third division south days----when Goldstone regulars used to moan that HE wasn't good enough,and HE wasn't good enough,and the MANAGER had his head stuck up his arse,and JUST WHY didn't the DIRECTORS stick their hands in their pockets and buy a centre forward,and HE'S played seventeen games for the Albion so he MUST be a LEGEND!

Up the Albion.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
empire said:

At last some-one talking sense!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
London Irish said:

Agree.

Mcghee is not to blame its our finances, he's got a part to play. But I feel the sack at this stage with what he's had to put up with is way over the top,and typical of the new fickle albion fan.

Dandyman

In London village.
byf said:
typical of the new fickle albion fan.

And you are how old and have supported the club since when ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here