Re: All you anti Mghee

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:
Rumble seems to have gone both disturbingly straight and completely forgotten his duties - it's a disgrace, I tell thee.

I think I will allow the Yoof to carry out butler duties for you provided you don't put any fancy ideas in his head by allowing him to sit down or speak out of turn to his betters.

He will not even be allowed to go to the game.

Somebody need to load the Bentley up with Moet for the train journey home and get us to the station in time...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Tubby Mondays said:
Right, so you are conceeding that we have no money to spend on players, for whatever reason that may be.

So, surely tactics and man management of the staff that we have got is quite crucial?

Best f*** em all off in public, in the press then. When Dave the striker in the north of england reads about players being chucked of coaches, or not even let on them in the first place, hes hardly going to fancy to come for a couple of games is he?

Yes it is cruicial..But you think its right for players like Mcaamon and knight to slag the club and mcghee off? or should they be delt with accordingly?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
byf said:
Getting relegated with the squad we had was not bad..It was expected.

What has messed this teams spirit,results and position is the lack of ambition..

two players get sold we bring in an inexpiereinced loan signing. his hands are tied and always have been. We keep selling,selling,selling and still fans expect success.:angry:

No if Magoo knew what he was doing with the squad we had last season, instead of using the velvet bag selection on the strike parternerships then mid-table would of been achieved.

Pointless relegation in my eyes.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
He will not even be allowed to go to the game.

Somebody need to load the Bentley up with Moet for the train journey home and get us to the station in time...

I'm willing to loan him to you for all required duties provided a landing strip can be provided for me somewhere near the ground.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
brightonfan_86 said:
No if Magoo knew what he was doing with the squad we had last season, instead of using the velvet bag selection on the strike parternerships then mid-table would of been achieved.

Your off your head. Not a chance would we have stayed up. We didnt do enough last summer and again in Jan. Why did Mcghee do anything..Because he had no resourses to do it with.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
byf, all you do is moan moan moan.

You complain when people slate the club, you complain when people support the club at away games.

When are you ever happy?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im going off-line now..But I hope Mcghee's in charge at huddesfield...My next game!

:clap: Drinking pints of whisky Mark Mcghee

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
brightonfan_86 said:
If he signed GNW earlier on then we had huge chance of staying up and achieveing mid-table.

Maybe he couldnt get him earlier!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Artois said:
byf, all you do is moan moan moan.

You complain when people slate the club, you complain when people support the club at away games.

When are you ever happy?

You dont support the club...You just use the manager as a scapegoat for all are failings. You lot sing at games ie cullip(brighton reject) Joke fans!

You embarrass all the club and fans

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
brightonfan_86 said:
Goodbye Retard. :jester:

I'll see you at huddesfield if you want to say that to my face!

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
byf said:
You dont support the club...You just use the manager as a scapegoat for all are failings. You lot sing at games ie cullip(brighton reject) Joke fans!

You embarrass all the club and fans

Do you embarress the Brighton Yoof Firm by using their name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports