Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick, easy and TASTY suppers PLEASE

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't know about Brighton & Hove, but you're in London, right?

Borough Market has a Spanish shop - opposite the Market Porter. I'm pretty certain they do bacalao in there.

Afraid not. Bristol during the week and Fridays I work from home in Brighton. Thanks anyway.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Couldn't get linguine so I used tagliatelli instead but it worked a treat. I also bunged in a bit of fresh pepper and added a little wine to the prawns, chilli and garlic. Bish bosh, 10 minutes later and my girlfriend loved it. Cheers!

No probs! :thumbsup:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
http://www.flickr.com/photos/imagesbyrebekah/3372805205/

GRIDDLED TUNA AND ASPARAGUS

This recipe is really easy, as long as you don't mind splashing out on a couple of tune steaks - don't even need the asparagus I'm sure any nice green would do (bearing in mind it's gonna have sundried tomato and balsamic spooned over it - so probably not cabbage!). I'm sure you know how to cook tuna but in a patronising fashion - get the pan bloody hot, and don't do it for long AT ALL! I always overcook mine slightly just cos I don't believe what little time it needs.

Serve with green salad and french fries - dinner perfection in about 15 minutes.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Help needed - I need to get hold of some dried salted cod, does anyone know if anywhere sells such stuff in the Brighton/Hove area please? It's the kind that you then soak for hours before cooking. Thanks in advance.

Don't know about Brighton & Hove, but you're in London, right?

Borough Market has a Spanish shop - opposite the Market Porter. I'm pretty certain they do bacalao in there.

Brindisa is the shop of which The Large One speaks. Try the jamon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here