Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Greenie Lucas and Jacob Rees-Mogg tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I quite like Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Apparently his nickname around the Palace of Westminster is "The Honourable member for the eighteenth century."

Great fan of his, very clever and quite funny as well

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Lucas still getting air time, a truly dangerous minority voice.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We respect the referendum ... we want another referendum ... hilarious. :facepalm:

It does seem very dum that, I voted to remain but accept in a democracy we voted leave so leave we will

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sutton Coldfield full of Brexit idiots.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It does seem very dum that, I voted to remain but accept in a democracy we voted leave so leave we will

The referendum was a farce. Nobody know whether Brexit means giving up membership of the single market or not, we're already hearing tonight about a Cabinet split between Hard Brexit and Soft Brexit.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Well said, I think many remain voters believe the same. The Lib Dems and Greens are just maneuvering to try and circumvent the referendum result ... showing contempt for our democracy and the electorate.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Unfortunately for you the UK has a majority of "Brexit idiots".

Do you think you will ever get over the democratic result of the referendum?

You haven't got a clue what will happen after this result. It's a ****ing shambles.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The referendum was a farce. Nobody know whether Brexit means giving up membership of the single market or not, we're already hearing tonight about a Cabinet split between Hard Brexit and Soft Brexit.

Totally concur, the amount of crap peddled on both sides was a total disgrace

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I quite like Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Apparently his nickname around the Palace of Westminster is "The Honourable member for the eighteenth century."

Great fan of his, very clever and quite funny as well

was very hmmmm of him in the early days. Thought christ not another Etonian who sounds like a dickens novel.
He has grown on me as one of my fav MP`s alongside Dennis skinner.
The guy is very funny but more importantly his Knowledge of parliamentary process is unrivalled. he is apparently the go to guy if you want to understand how we function legally and constitutionally in parliament.

his understanding stated on question time that a second referendum can only lead to a perpetual referendum is factually correct.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sutton Coldfield full of Brexit idiots.

No it was not.
It was full of idiots, some extremely strange characters in that audience last night. Did you see the woman that kept leaning forward and gurning.

Anyway when it comes to Brexit voters, its no good discussing single markets and the affect on this and the affect on that, falling pound, exports, stock markets, workers rights or anything like that because their eyes glaze over, why? because most voted on immigration alone, they wont admit it because it makes them look racist, in the real world they would not have followed or believed Farage, Johnson and Gove, it did not matter who was fighting for Brexit as long as we stop immigration and get rid of those that are here.
Funny thing is, after all that, i dont think they will get what they wanted, or maybe a very watered down version.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
it did not matter who was fighting for Brexit as long as we stop immigration and get rid of those that are here.
Funny thing is, after all that, i dont think they will get what they wanted, or maybe a very watered down version.

Ive seen some of your posts on NSC and you seem to be an intelligent bloke
This really is an unfair assessment though . The Leave campaign never said immigration should stop, it said immigration should be controlled.There is a huge difference. The Leave campaign never said get rid of those immigrants that are already here like you claim. Can you point to anyone that said immigrants here legally should be removed? I dont think you can.

i honestly cant believe that you believe what you said is true. Surely you are saying what you said only to be difficult or controversial .If you really believe what you have said is true, then perhaps millions of remainers believe that also, thats a huge amount of people voting to remain based on a lie.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Totally concur, the amount of crap peddled on both sides was a total disgrace

Absolutely, and that is why we should have another go at it.
It's such a huge decision and it was based on lies that people on both sides fell for.
Now the dust is starting to settle many people may be regretting their decision.
Many times I have said if only I knew then what I know now I would not have done that.
Ireland saw the error of their ways and another country that slips my mind.
But if another referendum was called I think Brexit may still win due to immigration alone as I said above which saddens me greatly.
Why should we accept the decision if our awful MP's once again took the public for fools, this is a chance for us to make our own decisions now we know some facts and had time to sit down and think for ourselves rather than being washed along on a tidal wave of lies and emotion.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Ive seen some of your posts on NSC and you seem to be an intelligent bloke
This really is an unfair assessment though . The Leave campaign never said immigration should stop, it said immigration should be controlled.There is a huge difference. The Leave campaign never said get rid of those immigrants that are already here like you claim. Can you point to anyone that said immigrants here legally should be removed? I dont think you can.

i honestly cant believe that you believe what you said is true. Surely you are saying what you said only to be difficult or controversial .If you really believe what you have said is true, then perhaps millions of remainers believe that also, thats a huge amount of people voting to remain based on a lie.

You are right, they did not, they could not, they talked about points system which to a certain extent I agree with.
What I meant was many people saw it as a way of stopping immigration and getting rid of those that are here already.
It's only my opinion but based on quite a few programmed that I have watched from places like Boston, Peterborough and of course Burnley.
Now I know I have only named 3 places but I think there is something in what I am saying but of course I may be wrong but it's not based on blind anti Brexit.
I also think that many older people based it on immigration alone.
I may be wrong saying it was TOTALLY based on that but it was high on the list if not top.
I just wish we had a few more facts at the time and what each side would actually have done if we voted to leave instead of just spin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here