Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time: Next Thursday 27th September. Venue: Brighton. NSC Help required!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Steve Coogan is replacing Mr Hassan tomorrow night.

Unfortunately, smart attire is the order of the day. Apparently football shirts are not smart enough!

You should have a good night I went to a Question Time years ago at Hove Town Hall when I was working there and it was interesting

Good people of NSC.

I will be in the audience next Thursday night & the BBC have asked me to send in two questions, in advance.

The panel is:

BBC Question Time

Hosted by
David Dimbleby

With Danny Alexander – Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liberal Democrat; Harriet Harman – Deputy Leader of the Labour Party; Jacob Rees-Mogg – Conservative MP and Mehdi Hasan, Political Director, Huffington Post Website and Kirstie Allsopp - Broadcaster

So which question(s) do you think I should ask?

Or if it was you. What questions would you ask?

Was it possible for dinosaurs to travel to the moon?:moo:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Ask them what they think about this new 'hip' drug thats hit the streets recently - Cake

Good people of NSC.

I will be in the audience next Thursday night & the BBC have asked me to send in two questions, in advance.

The panel is:

BBC Question Time

Hosted by
David Dimbleby

With Danny Alexander – Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liberal Democrat; Harriet Harman – Deputy Leader of the Labour Party; Jacob Rees-Mogg – Conservative MP and Mehdi Hasan, Political Director, Huffington Post Website and Kirstie Allsopp - Broadcaster

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Good people of NSC.

The panel is:

BBC Question Time

Hosted by
David Dimbleby

Biggest tip would be to keep your dubious opinions on the Arab-Israeli conflict to yourself. No need to embarrass yourself more than you already do on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here