Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time: Next Thursday 27th September. Venue: Brighton. NSC Help required!

Uphill Struggle

Sep 24, 2012
Good people of NSC.

I will be in the audience next Thursday night & the BBC have asked me to send in two questions, in advance.

So which question(s) do you think I should ask?

Or if it was you. What questions would you ask?

Nick Clegg said pensioners should use their pensions to buy houses for their young. Do the panel think high house prices devalue working?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Want to see Albion shirts.

You could then ask them about what they would do to tackle 'homophobia in football' 'What they would do to improve football fans watching experiences' 'What they would do to prevent more Pompey/Rangers spending' 'Will politics become less dominated by main stream parties, Brighton being a v good example'

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Good people of NSC.

I will be in the audience next Thursday night & the BBC have asked me to send in two questions, in advance.

The panel is:

BBC Question Time

Hosted by
David Dimbleby

With Danny Alexander – Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liberal Democrat; Harriet Harman – Deputy Leader of the Labour Party; Jacob Rees-Mogg – Conservative MP and Mehdi Hasan, Political Director, Huffington Post Website and Kirstie Allsopp - Broadcaster

Amazed they have no Green Party person on the panel

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
So with QT tomorrow night, any further ideas of questions to pose to our politicians?

I'm going as well. Please wear your headband so I can recognise you. There was a guy in an Albion shirt on the Victoria Derbyshire show, slightly wasted on radio.

Oh and I could do with a second question.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Scores v Birmingham?

Seriously the apology question is brilliant - will be watching with interest

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I have just had a phone call from their production team!!!! Have submitted this question: Q: In the light of recent developments regarding the Hillsborough Tragedy, does the panel believe that the Taylor Report should be re-visited with regards to safe standing at football grounds?

VERY excited!!!!!

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I have just had a phone call from their production team!!!! Have submitted this question: Q: In the light of recent developments regarding the Hillsborough Tragedy, does the panel believe that the Taylor Report should be re-visited with regards to safe standing at football grounds?

VERY excited!!!!!

Excellent, you really need to get a new Brighton shirt to wear now....

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Excellent, you really need to get a new Brighton shirt to wear now....

On my email of invite it says "Dress Code – smart casual but please no slogans or badges. " Submitted my question today. Hope the issue of all seater stadiums is brought up. My hand will be up of that there is no doubt.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Not allowed to wear anything with logo's on :( Was sorely tempted mind!! Think I'll just wear a shirt and tie :(

Shirt and tie's a bit boring. I'm wearing one of those jumpers with a collar sewn into it. Looks like a shirt and jumper but alas no - what will they think of next?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
By the way, the latest email I got about tomorrow night tells me Steve Coogan is now featuring. :clap:

Good people of NSC.

The panel is:

BBC Question Time

Hosted by
David Dimbleby

With Danny Alexander – Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liberal Democrat; Harriet Harman – Deputy Leader of the Labour Party; Jacob Rees-Mogg – Conservative MP and Mehdi Hasan, Political Director, Huffington Post Website and Kirstie Allsopp - Broadcaster

Steve Coogan is replacing Mr Hassan tomorrow night.

Unfortunately, smart attire is the order of the day. Apparently football shirts are not smart enough!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here