Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time: Next Thursday 27th September. Venue: Brighton. NSC Help required!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Given nick clegg's recent apology, what one thing would the panel like to apologise for?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Given nick clegg's recent apology, what one thing would the panel like to apologise for?

That is a great question. Would love to see them asked that one with no time to prepare some smarmy response.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Question for Mr Alexander - did you realise you look the person on the panel least able to grow a moustache?

Ouch

kirstie-allsopp-pic-rex-68250549.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Which ONE of you IS Ernests secret SAUCE and do you enjoy A good SAUSAGE

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Speaking of the The Honourable Kirsty Allsop of Birdlip, my wife (yes really) tells me that 'Location, Location, Location' tonight is based in Brighton and 'Rural Sussex' should anyone be interested in that kind of thing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Question for Harriot.....what is the best pair of knickers you have ever worn and as a supplementary question, do you think women with fat arses should wear thongs?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Genius. Please please send this in; I reckon you will stand a very very good chance of this being the last question.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
How about, "is it right to take away the livelihoods of tens of thousands of public sector workers and make drastic cuts in benefits for the disabled in order to fund tax cuts for the rich and bankers bonuses?"

Genius. Please please send this in; I reckon you will stand a very very good chance of this being the last question.

Given that Question Time is not on tonight & commences next week, I'll put forward this question as my main one. With the LimDem conference in Brighton next week, it's got to be on the agenda!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
David dimbleby's farm is near polegate and he does go to matches at the dripping pan so ask if he would like to join you at our theatre of dreams

his been to 1 this season Brighton and his son is an ex shareholder, dimbleby is a Brighton fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here