Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] **** Putin. Send in the RAF to unilaterally implement a no fly zone.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We stopped Hitler.

Let’s stop ****ing about.

Let’s lead on this instead of being so ****ing cowardly like we were when Hitler started war in Europe. **** NATO, we do this on our own.

The RAF are Champions League compared to the shitty League One Russian Air Force. Let’s close the skies above the Ukraine and see what that **** Putin does about it. He only understands force. We can sort the steroid inflated paranoid half brain out. Let’s destroy his ****ing Air Forces.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Look I know our form is shite but there are better ways to stop it than a nuclear apocalypse

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I’m not sure that would be a good idea at all.

Top 15 Military Branches with the Most Powerful Air Fleets (by TrueValue Rating) - WDMMA 2021:

United States Air Force - 242.9
United States Navy - 142.4
Russian Air Force - 114.2
United States Army Aviation - 112.6
United States Marine Corps - 85.3
Indian Air Force - 69.4
People's Liberation Army Air Force (China) - 63.8
Japan Air Self-Defence Force - 58.1
Israeli Air Force - 58.0
French Air Force - 56.3
British Royal Air Force - 55.3
South Korean Air Force - 53.4
Italian Air Force - 51.9
Royal Australian Air Force - 51.7
People's Liberation Army Naval Air Force (China) - 49.3

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
We stopped Hitler.

Let’s lead on this instead of being so ****ing cowardly like we were when Hitler started war in Europe. **** NATO, we do this on our own.

The RAF are Champions League compared to the shitty League One Russian Air Force. Let’s close the skies above the Ukraine and see what that **** Putin does about it. He only understands force. We can sort the steroid inflated paranoid half brain out. Let’s destroy his ****ing Air Forces.

I can only assume you're pissed/on a wind-up/similar....yes?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
We have about 50 serviceable aircraft including the Battle of Britain memorial flight!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We stopped Hitler.

Yeh, we could do that. If Cambridge United can beat Newcastle and all that ..................

Personally, I'm confident that we (with the United States) would win the resulting nuclear WWIII. Trouble is, none of us would ever know if we had or not.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We stopped Hitler.

It's impossible to conceive how an outnumbered RAF could possibly defeat the Russian air force in its own backyard. And how the two can be compared without proper analysis.

These aren't dog fights anymore.

And then there is the ramifications of doing so, namely starting a global conflict.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
We stopped Hitler.

Will any members of your family be risking their lives to enforce this no fly zone?

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
We stopped Hitler.

Are you actually mad or pretending to be mad? There is no empire anymore...let it go; UK is just a small island on the edge of Europe. If UK was a football club it would be League 1 Ipswich Town; it used to punch above its weight but these days is only a minor threat...

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Nah... to be honest I've been pleased that over the last few weeks Boris has kept his gob shut. I'm quite happy for him to keep his head down and keep quiet. He helped to keep one woman in jail for six years so f**k knows what damage he'd cause if he did try to organise something for us to intervene by ourselves!
Just let him get on with the serious business of parties, sorry I mean work meetings. He can't organise a party or work meeting without being found out, what bloody chance do you seriously think we have, if he's in charge of leading us into a war with Russia? Unless we're wanting to be the sacrifice that makes NATO get involved, ie we fire at Russia, they fire back & then boom NATO has to come in.
Call me selfish (I've also got kids to think of) but I'm giving what I can financially but also wondering if the air raid sirens in Brighton are still in commission (apparently they're not), any notification we're going to get of incoming is from the same shit texts that we got for the 1st Covid lockdown. At least the Gov know that does/did work. Just no, let's not send the RAF in on our own.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
The drunken logic is that you speak to Putin in a way he’ll understand. I appreciate that won’t stand up for me when I’m sober.

:lolol::lolol: And this is why the government shouldn't confuse work meetings and parties. :wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
:lolol::lolol: And this is why the government shouldn't confuse work meetings and parties. :wink:

I am quite happy for anyone to dismiss my drunken ramblings, it follows very little logic. I just want this all to stop now. I’ve had enough. I don’t want my two little boys growing up in this world. We have to do better. I don’t know how?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here