Puncheon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

What the f*** has Bruno Tonglioli got to do with anything?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
JJB question for you......bike ride Roger problematic washing machine, at disco High Street twice, but once. Moonlander?

P1010005.JPG

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
really? its the Don (Nicola Cortese) that the parties on your side (Bloom, Gus, Whoever) will have to deal with.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
really? its the Don (Nicola Cortese) that the parties on your side (Bloom, Gus, Whoever) will have to deal with.
Very Scary, proper tough nut name aswell.......NICOLA, I can see why he prefers Don

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I rate Puncheon highly. I remember him playing really well for Barnet against us at Withdean a few year ago. Looked the best player on the park on the day. Jake Robinson and Coxy i think got our goals.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He played well for MK Dons against us also but he usually does play well against us. What happened about him going to Milwall as he was reputed to be going last season.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
If we're discussing left sided options then would love Mccleary from forest. Dead impressed with him at the Amex.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Very dodgy geezer with some gangster mates when he was at Barnet. Great player when he was there but rumours going round that he was using coke allegedly. But he's realised his potential at last and would be an amazing signing.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Puncheon? Rather have Judy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports