Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puncheon

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
apparently host of championship clubs interested ,could we be in the mix?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would love it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wonder if Southampton would be happy to sell/loan to us?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He'd be great, seemingly burnt his bridges with Saints- what about Blackpool- they'd get first refusal? And do we have too many wingers

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Word is we couldn't afford Lionel Messi, so we're going to offer Lionel Blair a trial.

Sorry, not understanding your point? How does that relate to us potentially looking at Puncheon?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
is he a left or right sided winger? or both? could be the perfect replacement if we lost noone.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's called sarcasm.

We're linked with every player in the prem, championship and league 1, as well as a few from overseas. I was being sarcastic about Messi.

Understandable if it was on a thread about say, Michael Owen. However, Puncheon is EXACTLY the sort of player we should be aiming for, and I'm fairly sure we were linked with him a few years ago.

D

Deleted member 18477

great player at this level. would happily take him!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Understandable if it was on a thread about say, Michael Owen. However, Puncheon is EXACTLY the sort of player we should be aiming for, and I'm fairly sure we were linked with him a few years ago.

But he's with Stains, so what are the odds of Adkins selling him to the team that beat him last season? There's probably more chance of signing Messi than Puncheon.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
is he a left or right sided winger? or both? could be the perfect replacement if we lost noone.

Plays down both sides. Could be a really good player, but his attitude stinks. He thinks he's gods gift and everyone should pander to his every need. He also tries to do too much with the ball, often shooting from ridiculous places when there are better options. He'll cost you at least £1million if you want to buy him.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
But he's with Stains, so what are the odds of Adkins selling him to the team that beat him last season? There's probably more chance of signing Messi than Puncheon.

I think there could be a fair chance...Put it this way, Adkins does not really give a flying f*** about us. Are we going to catch them up?..You would not have thought so...Does selling us Puncheon make us a better team and more likely to take points off of Southampton's rivals for the title??...more than likely....Adkins is more likely to sell him to a club they have played twice already, than one they still have yet to play again. Selling to us, would in effect improve Southampton's championship chances.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Also Adkins wants rid of him, it's the Don that parties on your side will have to deal with.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Also Adkins wants rid of him, it's the Don that parties on your side will have to deal with.
No sorry, I've read this through 5 times now and I still haven't got a clue what you're on about. Is it a code? Do I need an enigma machine or something?

:shrug:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Did Bring Back Bryan Wade give permission to post a thread on a player specifically not linked to us in the media actually signing for us?

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
No sorry, I've read this through 5 times now and I still haven't got a clue what you're on about. Is it a code? Do I need an enigma machine or something?

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here