Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pride

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Whoever is in charge of the clear-up operation is to be heartily congratulated for their overnight efforts. Hardly a scrap of litter in the park or surrounding streets. In previous years the place would be AWASH with the stuff til about the middle of the week.
Top work :clap2:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Whoever is in charge of the clear-up operation is to be heartily congratulated for their overnight efforts. Hardly a scrap of litter in the park or surrounding streets. In previous years the place would be AWASH with the stuff til about the middle of the week.
Top work :clap2:

Clean over here in St James Street area too.

I hope Pride are billed for the clean up and not the Countil Tax payers, although I fear it's the latter.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think the park was charged for this certainly would cotribute to the clean up costs.

Thinker

Apr 12, 2011
Clean over here in St James Street area too.

I hope Pride are billed for the clean up and not the Countil Tax payers, although I fear it's the latter.

Um...us gayers are council tax payers too...
And pride brings in more to the local economy over one weekend than brighton festival does for the whole month of may...
And it isn't funded like the festival is...

Usual old homophobic cobblers...'dirty messy gays having one day a year..'
HOW VERY DARE THEY!!! Lol

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
How ironic would it be to have a Brighton fc float in gay pride 20 odd beer bellied lads all singing along doing the actions to YMCA T Soprano would be up for it add to the equation
Lord Bracknell
Titus
OSRGULL
Simmo says
Bladders
Bozza
Tsb
Misterspatch
Hitony
Lamie
Working class pride
Beach hut
Das reich
Simster
Ernest
Guiness boy
Triggers twin
Return of the rev
What a dance troupe in the making

Add me, I'm bang up for doing the truffle shuffle :D

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Out of interest, does the Albion do a float? Can't imagine Gus, Charlie and Tanno throwing shapes to "I feel love" by Donna Summer somehow, but it would certainly be an image that stayed with many for years to come :D

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Out of interest, does the Albion do a float? Can't imagine Gus, Charlie and Tanno throwing shapes to "I feel love" by Donna Summer somehow, but it would certainly be an image that stayed with many for years to come :D

No - I think I have seen a gay football team though one year but didn't see them yesterday. Saw the gay men's choir though they seem to be having a lot of fun - x

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Of course they do. You mean you've never sang along to...

'In the Amex
Come on and join your fellow man
In the Amex
Come on people, please don't stand

(They want you, they want you
They want you as a JCL)'

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How ironic would it be to have a Brighton fc float in gay pride 20 odd beer bellied lads all singing along doing the actions to YMCA T Soprano would be up for it add to the equation
Lord Bracknell
Titus
OSRGULL
Simmo says
Bladders
Bozza
Tsb
Misterspatch
Hitony
Lamie
Working class pride
Beach hut
Das reich
Simster
Ernest
Guiness boy
Triggers twin
Return of the rev

*wobbles beer belly seductively*

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I think NSC should get a float going next year should have a poll for about 10 of the Hunkiest members To represent NSC :safeway:

Me me me me me me me !!!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Usual old homophobic cobblers...'dirty messy gays having one day a year..'
HOW VERY DARE THEY!!! Lol

Im not homophobic by a long chalk but maybe, after the lord mayors show has gone, you should come back to Preston Park and see the syringes, broken bottles, used condoms and various gay and lesbian explicit pictures and litrature.....and that's just in the playground.

Im taking my camera to work tomorrow. Apparently, for the first time ever, my rock garden wasn't fenced off this year. A lot of hard work and money has gone into that place in the past 2 years, i just hope it hasn't been trashed.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Im not homophobic by a long chalk but maybe, after the lord mayors show has gone, you should come back to Preston Park and see the syringes, broken bottles, used condoms and various gay and lesbian explicit pictures and litrature.....and that's just in the playground.

Im taking my camera to work tomorrow. Apparently, for the first time ever, my rock garden wasn't fenced off this year. A lot of hard work and money has gone into that place in the past 2 years, i just hope it hasn't been trashed.

Sounds like you've half made up your mind already.

Only trashing I've seen of the rock garden recently was somebody in officialdom's twattish decision to put up stupid bright yellow elf-n-safety notices every couple of yards within the garden, no doubt threatening fines to miscreants, that completely spoils the vibe of what was there before.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Lord Bracknell
Titus

OSRGULL
Simmo says
Bladders
Bozza
Tsb
Misterspatch
Hitony
Lamie
Working class pride
Beach hut
Das reich
Simster
Ernest
Guiness boy
Triggers twin
Return of the rev

Mt Soprano. I am shocked to be in your list. I will however be happy to drive said float but only if Ernest is my co-driver. Then I would be able to pin him down and finally get my fecking coat back! ???

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Lord Bracknell
Titus
OSRGULL
Simmo says
Bladders
Bozza
Tsb
Misterspatch
Hitony
Lamie
Working class pride
Beach hut