Pride

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Sounds like you've half made up your mind already.

Only trashing I've seen of the rock garden recently was somebody in officialdom's twattish decision to put up stupid bright yellow elf-n-safety notices every couple of yards within the garden, no doubt threatening fines to miscreants, that completely spoils the vibe of what was there before.

You have a pm sir

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath

We should be flag bearers judging by a post on another thread that referenced your fantastic personality (and time stopping outstanding 'rack')...........see you at the start line!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sounds like you've half made up your mind already.

Only trashing I've seen of the rock garden recently was somebody in officialdom's twattish decision to put up stupid bright yellow elf-n-safety notices every couple of yards within the garden, no doubt threatening fines to miscreants, that completely spoils the vibe of what was there before.

Very much this.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Ever seen one of those B horror movies where everyone around you turns into a zombie?

Well it was a bit similar on the bus ride out of my estate yeaterday except the normal assortment of characters all seemed to turn gay and isn't Scouse just about the campest accent in the UK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports